Chapter 41

The bartender comes back with a snake and Josie's eyes widen at what the bartender is putting in Zemo and sams drinks.

"Ah smiling tiger your favorite" Zemo points out.

Bucky and Josie turns away.

"ne smey smeyat'sya" Josie told Bucky in Russian as he tries to keep a straight face.

A counter walks up to Josie looking her up and down.

"You lost little lady?" The bouncer asks in a cocky way.

"No now get lost before you piss him off"

"Miss oracle and I have no business for the powerbroker but if you insist tig can either come talk to me or"

The bouncer looks over at Bucky who has his arm wrapped around Josie's waist all protective.

"New haircut?" The bouncer asks.

"Yeah he's mine" Josie smiles innocently.

"Or bring Selby for a chat" Zemo brewing the attention back on.

"obeshchay mne, chto ne budesh' delat' glupostey?" Josie speaks in Russian again.

"ya obeshchayu kukla" Bucky reassures her as a man lays a hand in Josie.

"I said don't touch me" she defends Bucky Bucky grabs the man's hand.

He started fighting the men getting everyone's attention like Zemo wanted. More men came and fought Bucky but none were a match for him and out the corner of the bar was the person tracking and watching Josie. The taskmaster ready to hunt her down.

"Sam" Josie looks at Sam.

"I know Josie"

The fighting calmed down so Sam put his hand in Bucky's metal arm.

"Stay in character for the whole bar turns on us"

"molodets soldat" Zemo tells Bucky.

"Selby will see you now" the bartender tells the group as Bucky lets the man go on the ground with a big thud.

Bucky looks at his girlfriend who is shaken up and a little scared watching them.

"Doll I'm ok" Bucky leaves as Zemo Sam and Josie follow but she turns around getting the same feeling that she's being followed.

As the four arrive i the room Selby and them talk so Josie was the first to talk.

"I'm sure you've figure out what we're here for" Josie spoke with confidence.

Selby points to Sam. "You're smaller than I'd heard smiling tiger" Selby looks at Sam smirking as he nods.

"Tell is what you know about the supersolider serum" Zemo stand up walker g over to bucky and Josie who is folding her arms.

"And I give you him along with the code word to control him Ali g with the oracle herself who is his number one weakness of course" Josie wanted to throw up I. Her mouth.

"Oh please no" she muttered under her breath.

"They will do anything gyou want as long as you don't harm her you'll be fine" Josie glared at Zemo.

"And maybe not touch him like that in for Gif me"
Selby smiled.

"I'm glad I decided not to kill you immediately. The supersolider serum is here in madripor. Sr Wilfred Nagel is the man you can to thank or condemn. The power broker had hi. Working in the serum"

Josie had a confused look.

"Powerbroker?" She asked in a hushed tone.

"Is Nagel still in madripoor?" Zemo asked.