Wakanda

Josie pov

After making amends with tchalla he offered to take Bucky dad mom and I to Wakanada as we all agreed.

"Mom i have to do this they promised safety and we'll their coming after me and Bucky" mom and I reconciled but she didn't want me by myself.

"And Bucky?" She asked as we walked into the lab with dad and Bucky.

"You sure about this?" Dad asked as Bucky and I both nodded.

"I can't trust my own mind." Josie laid her head on her mothers shoulder.

"Which means I'm staying and there's nothing you or mom can do to change it"

Bucky nods. "So, until they figure out how to get this stuff out of my head I think going back under is the best thing . . . for everybody." Dad looks at me.

"Are you sure about this Josie?" She nods.

"Dad you and mom found me because of nick and hydra who knows what else will happen besides I can occupy myself here in Wakanada for the time being" he nodded and kisses my forehead.

"Be safe and take care of him".

I nodded as He goes back into cryo. I smiled and hugged my dad he walked away with mom as tchalla approached me.

"Miss Romanoff allow me to apologize for trying to kill him your boyfriend and my father were both victims in this" I smiled.

"Thank you if it's ok with you I'd like to stay in Wakanada"

Tchalla smiles. "We'd be delighted to have you while sergeant Barnes is in cryo sleep train with us we could use someone with your abilities" I couldn't be more happier to take his offer.

"That's perfect when do we start?" We both stood

there staring at the window looking over Wakanada. "As soon as possible"

3rd pov

2 weeks later

"The tiny nation of Wakanda is mourning the death of its monarch ,King T'Chaka. The beloved ruler was one of many confirmed dead after a terrorist attack at the United Nations a week ago. The Suspect has since been apprehended."

Josie tunes the tv off and turned to okoye and tchalla. Josie tightens her ponytail standing over the place to go.

"See you both down there" Josie jumps off the plane to the armed men fighting them each off.

Okoye goes to grab her spear but tchalla stops her.

"No need we can handle this shes ready" Okoye reluctantly puts it back.

As Josie is fighting the men she knew backup was certainly needed.

"TCHALLA A LITTLE HELP!!!!" She screamed over their comms.

As he was about to put his helmet on he checked to see it was the right location.

"I'll be there in fifteen seconds" Okoye hands him some beads and smirks at him.

"Just don't freeze when you see her" tchalla gives Okoye an annoyed look.

"What are you talking about?" He akss clearly trying to avoid the subject.

"Do I even want to know?" She asks over the comms.

"I'll tell you when you get back Josie" they both laugh as tchalla johns her in fighting the Soliders.

As they fought the Soliders tchalla was about to take out a young boy but was stopped by nakia as she removed her head piece making him freeze.

"This one is just a boy . .. he got kidnapped as well." Nakia pulls the wrap from the young militant's face , exposing his pre-teen expression. She removes her own hijab as well. Panther stares at her.

"Nakia . . . I . . . I wanted to ..." he stutters. "I have her ! Don't move, I will shoot ! I will shoot her right now !"

Behind the militant, an UNSEEN FIGURE creeps out of the bush. The figure stands, revealing herself to be OKOYE. The militant ' s rifle is SUDDE LY CUT IN HALF by Okoye who finishes him with another swipe of her spea.

"You froze." T'Challa removes his helmet , facing Nakia.

"Why are you here? Eesh, you ruined my mission! And who is she?" Nakia turns to Josie.

"My father is dead , Nakia. And this is Josie" Josie waves at nakia clearly uncomfortable.

"I will be cronwned King tomorrow ,and I wish for you to be there ."

Nakia looks at T'Challa deeply . Then turns, catching eyes with one of the NIGERIAN CAPTIVES as Okoye brings them from
around the truck.

"Carry yourselves home now , and take the boy. Get him to his people."The Nigerian Woman nods .

Twelve hours later Josie nakia Okoye and tchalla make it back to Wakanada to be greeted by the kings guard Queen Rhonda, Shuri amd Bucky. The plane lands and the first person Josie lands her eyes is Bucky not aware he was up and about.

"We wanted to surprise you go on" Josie smiles and runs into Bucky arms hugging then kissing him.

Ramonda and Shuri both laughed Bucky groans a little bit.

"I take it you missed me?" Bucky laughs as he lets Josie down.

"Is everything?" She asks a Shuri as they all nod.

"Your Solider is brand new he even has a new arm that can withstand a blast" Josie looked over at Bucky new arm.

"Vibranium like my dads shield" they all nodded as tchalla nakia and Okoye approached them.

"Queen Mother . . . Princess . My comfort for your loss. And this must be?" Josie smiles.

"Nakia this is my boyfriend Bucky" nakia shakes Bucky's hand.

"Thank you , Nakia. It is so good to have you back with us." Nakia nods. Okoye turns to ayo.

"Take her to the River Province to prepare her for the ceremony." Okoye directs.

"Yes, general." Ayo nods and walks off with Nakia while Shuri watches closely.

"Did he freeze?" She asked.

"Like an antelope in headlights." the ladies all laugh.

"Are you finished?" Okoye slams her spear into the ground, signaling the rest of the Dora to follow her off. T'Challa turns to Shuri Bucky and Josie.

"So surprised my little sister came to see me off before our big day." Shuri rolled her eyes.

"You wish . I'm here for the EMP beads, I've developed an update." Making her Miss sam.

Josie and Bucky both laughed watching the sibling bicker and argue as Shuri left ramonda turned to Josie.

"You should get ready you too mr Barnes" Bucky looked at Josie and they both nodded.