Chapter 12 - Oracle VS Scarlett Witch

3rd POV

"Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks" strucker told Dr. List. "Everything we've accomplished... But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough" "Then let's show them what we've accomplished. Send out the twins." List added. "It's too soon." Strucker argued as dr list grinned. "It's what they signed up for besides I believe it's time for a little family reunion" strucker disagreed. "My men can hold them."

In the sky,
Stark flies to the HYDRA base to break in. "Sir, the city is taking fire." Jarvis warned tony. "Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion."
the Iron Legion flies in; to the civilians. "This quadrant is safe. Please back away. We are here to help. This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. Please back away. We wish to avoid collateral damage and will inform you when this current conflict is resolved. We are here to help."As the civilians chant "Avengers go home," a man throws a bottle of beer at the Iron Legion, and it hits one of the robot's in the head
"We are here to help. in the head We are here to help."

Back at the HYDRA base; Strucker speaks to his soldiers. "We will not yield. The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No surrender!" Struckers yells. "No surrender!" The Soldiers repeated. "I am going to surrender. You will delete everything. If we give the team the weapons, they may not look too far into what we've been--" strucker gets interrupted by dr list. "The twins." They both look at the boy and girl holding hands.
"They are not ready to take on--" dr list nods his head to show strucker. "No, no. I mean..." he points to where Wanda and Pietro Maximoff were standing, but are now gone "the twins."

Pietro speeds through the forest. He catches Barton's arrow as he shoots at a bunker, then circles back around and knocks down Barton.
"You didn't see that coming?" Pietro says in his sokovian accent. Pietro zooms off before Clint can shoot him with an arrow, then Barton gets shot at. Natasha runs over to Clint. "Clint!"
Pietro knocks down Steve and Natalia as he speeds past them winking at the girl. "We have an enhanced in the field." Steve says through the comms. "Shit!" Natalia whispers to herself.

"Clint's hit!" Natasha goes over to where Clint is lying down. "Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" She sees the Hulk coming in, and he barrels through the bunker and destroys it. "Thank you." As Steve's fighting with the soldiers and Natalia is blasting men using her wisps. "Tony, we really need to get inside." Steve and Natalia look at the Soliders.

"I'm closing in. JARVIS, am I...closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?" Tony asks his AI. "There's a particle wave below the east tower." Tony grins. "Great, I wanna poke it with something." Stark blows up the forcefield the base "Drawbridge is down, people." Tony informs the team. "The enhanced? And he got both you and Natalia?" Thor asks looking at Natalia who looks like she's thinking.

"He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't we'll other than Jo's power" Natalia scoffs. "Your joking right?" Steve chuckled. "Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Natasha said through the comms. "Mom do you need me?" Natalia asked. "No we can manage stay with your dad and help" Thor and Steve look at Natalia. "I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Tony secure the scepter." "Copy that." Natalia looks at the Soliders marching over to them. "We got company" Thor and Steve look at the approaching soldiers in their HYDRA tank.

"It looks like they're lining up." "Well, they're excited." Thor pounds on the super soldier's shield with his hammer and the resulting wave of force knocks down all the guards. "How in the-" Thor winks making Steve glare at him. "Find the scepter." Thor flies off. "And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Natalia snickers.
"That's not going away anytime soon." Steve sighs as Natalia oats her dads shoulder. "Nope"

Tony enters the HYDRA base and the soldiers start firing at his Ironman suit. "Guys, stop, we gotta talk this through." Tony shoots down the soldiers using rockets from his suit. "It was a good talk." The Soliders groan. "No it wasn't."
Tony finds List and knocks him out, he then takes off his helmet. "Sentry mode." He walks over to the tablets "Okay, JARVIS. You know I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ."

"We're locked down out here." Nat informs. "Then get to Banner, time for a lullaby." Steve commanded. back at the HYDRA base, " I know you're hiding more than files. Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick." The scan begins. "The wall to your left. I'm reading steel reinforcement... and an air current." Jarvis quickly responds. Tony walks over to the wall. "Please be a secret door, please be a secret door, please be a secret door..." he pushes and the wall opens up "Yay!" he enters through to a secret passageway

Natasha finds the Hulk. "Hey, big guy. The sun's getting real low." the Hulk scowls at her, Natasha kneels in front of him and puts out her hand, the Hulk touches her hand and as she strokes his hand slowly he starts to calm down. He stumbles away and changes into Bruce Banner.

Back at the HYDRA base Steve and Natalia finds Strucker. "We'll isn't this a surprise little Jo my little oracle" Natalia glared at him as Steve steps in front of his daughter protectively. "Baron Strucker. Hydra's number one thug."
Strucker grins very maliciously. "Technically, I'm a thug for SHIELD." He laughs making Natalia wonder where the girl is. "Well then technically you're unemployed. Where's Loki's scepter?" Steve asks while still in front of Natalia.

"Don't worry, I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope." Natalia rolls her eyes. "I'll put it right under illegal human experimentation including my daughter you experimented on. Wanda creeps up behind him and Natalia luckily catches it. "How many are there?" Wanda knocks Steve down using her telekinetic powers, then quickly leaves but not before coming face to face with Natalia. "Why are you here Wands?" She glared and used her telekinesis but Natalia blocked it until Pietro pushed her making her hit her head.

"We have a second enhanced. Female. Do not engage. Natalia's out the boy pushed her against a pole" he looks at Strucker. "You'll have to be faster than--" he's cut off mid-sentence when Steve uses his shield to knock him out.
"Guys, I got Strucker. I need someone to come get Natalia" Steve said through the comms and Thor flew in. "I've got her" he picks her up as they head for the jet.

"Yeah, I got... something bigger." inside the secret passageway Tony finds a room with a variety of technology, as well as recovered artifacts from the Battle of New York, including a gigantic Chitauri leviathan and some of his scrapped armor. He then spots the scepte. "Guys I got eyes on the prize." Wanda creeps up behind him and uses her powers on him; suddenly the Chitauri corpse comes to life, and Stark sees the rest of the Avengers team are all laying on the floor dead. He goes over to Steve's body to check his pulse when Steve suddenly grabs him. "You could've saved us." Steve dies but Stark continues to hear Steve's voice in his head. "Why didn't you do more?" Stark sees that he is in the Chitauri realm, and that the Chitauri are invading Earth, when he snaps back to reality.Wanda and Pietro watch as Tony summons his suit gauntlet.

"We're just gonna let them take it?" Pietro asks his sister. Wanda smiles to herself as Tony takes the scepter.

End of pov