Chapter 40

In upstate New York we see natahsa and Steve discussing information they have.

"Alright spill why that face?" She smirks.

"Rhodes messaged me we have a lead and it's getting worse their targeting Josie" Natasha's mama instinct went in full.

"Then it's auntie yelena to the rescue" she smirked.

"Yay let's go save my best friend" Peter smirks.

"No one targets my little girl and gets away with it" Tony gets angry.

"Oh please your not even related she my grand baby" alexei started as Melina smacked him.

"Stop it our grand baby needs us" natahsa and Steve rolled their eyes.

"Ok enough let's get to work" Steve spoke.

Back with Josie and her boys. They make it to Germany as the three are walking with a guard as they stop.

"He's just through that corridor" they of.

"Alright give me a second" the guard nods and walks ahead.

"I'm going in alone"
Josie wasn't about to let that happen.

"Not without me your not" Bucky knew there was no getting out of it.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"Because your an avenger you know how he feels about that" Bucky explained.

"Look, it's not like you two are known for frolicking in the sun together" Sam added.

"Which is why I'm going with him I don't trust Zemo" she folded her arms.

"He was obsessed with hydra the three of us have a history together" Josie folded her arms.

"Yeah like that's not weird to hear from your boyfriend" Josie muttered.

"Trust me I got it" Sam looked at Josie.

"Keep an eye on him" she nodded as bucmy grabbed her hand.

"Come on doll let's go"

they both walked to catch up with the guard who led them to Zemos cell. Bucmy looked at Josie.

"You are to stay behind me at all times do you understand?" Josie smirked.

"Fine but only because you asked." Zemo stands up and turns to the two as they approach him and Zemo began speaking the ten lethal Russian trigger words against Bucky but they didn't work.

"Those days are over" Bucky glared at him as Josie folded her arms.

"I know and I see you've bright a guest" Josie steps aside and smirks.

"Good to see you Zemo" she smiles but also irritated at him.

"You've changed a bit since 2016 you both have" Bucky rolls his eyes.

"Ok that's enough" Bucky told him.

"Anyways I just wanted to see how the new you react to the old words" the appeaches bucmy as Josie squeezes his hand Feeling Bucky's anxiety.

"Somethjng gis still in there" Zemo smiles.

"Back up Zemo!" She warns.

"Very well but at least he wasn't conscious for most of the imprisonment Josephine" he smiles at Josie making her angry.

"That time wasn't exactly a picnic" Bucky tells Zemo taking the attention off of Josie. The couple squeeze each other's Ahmad's for comfort.

"For what it's worth I'm sorry" Josie glared.