Chapter 34

Thanos' entire army is summons to the ground which include the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders and Chitauri Gorillas. Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve slowly gets back to his feet. With a fierce determination, he tightens his broken shield to his arm and stands against Thanos' giant army alone. Suddenly, a crackling comes in on his communicator.

"Hey, Cap, you read me?" Steve stops and looks around as Josie is still unconscious.

"Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" A yellow portal begins to form behind him.

"On your left." Josie slowly wakes up and Steve looks behind to see the portal on his left side.

Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight. Steve and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, we see dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, we see Doctor Strange descend in. He is joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, and Spider-Man.

Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships.

Amongst the throngs of heroes we see Bucky, Groot, the Scarlet Witch, the Wasp, and Pepper Potts clad in her own iron suit arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

"Is that everyone?" Dr strange asks wing getting a confused look.

"What, you wanted more?" Giant-Man emerges from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Professor Hulk, War Machine, and Rocket.

The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces. As Josie jumps in looking pissed more than ever.

"AVENGERS!" he summons Mjolnir. "assemble" Thor makes a battle cry, as does Black Panther and the heroes charge, the Avengers theme swelling with their stride.

Thanos raises his sword towards them, commanding his army to charge as well. Then both sides collide. The camera switches between the meet-line, Drax and Korg, Pepper and Tony, all which are battling against Thanos' army.

Steve and Thor fighting. Steve takes Stormbreaker but Thor flies to him and passes Mjolnir.

"No, no, give me that. You have the little one." The and Steve switch as Josie blasts thanos.

Clint gives the Gauntlet to T'Challa, and he runs towards the van while fighting Thanos' army. Eventually he is stopped by the double edged sword, boomeranged by Thanos. When it gets back to him, he charges T'Challa, but is stopped by Wanda, who is filled with anger for the loss of Vision and Josie of the death of her mother.

"You took everything from us." Thanos glares at them.

"I don't even know who you are." Josie smirks.

"You will." With her powers, Wanda picks up some debris on the ground and tries to crush Thanos with it.

Thanos tries to kill Wanda with his double-bladed sword, but Wanda pushes it away. She then uses her powers to try and crush Thanos.

"Rain fire!" Thanos screams.

"But sire, our troops!"

"Just do it!" The spaceship cannons appear and start to fire at the heroes.

It flings Maximoff away and nearly Josie but she creates a shield to protect herself. Wong makes a shield and holds it up. The others do the same.

Josie and Wanda both arrive, Valkyrie flying on her Pegasus as she arrives.