Chapter 1 - Family Tree

"Her savior"Song: Ocean Eyes By Billie Eilish

"Her savior"
Song: Ocean Eyes By Billie Eilish

Baby crying Signals that a new life has been brought into this world yeah well that's Me.  the minute I was born spotlight was on me it a was  like no time to prepare whatsoever.

Well I guess now is a good time to introduce my self my name is Natalia Maria Potts-Stark yeah you heard me Stark and Potts as in Howard Pepper Potts and Tony Stark.

My parents and grandfather I'm also named after my grandma Maria I however didn't get to meet my grandparents as they died in a car accident or so I'm told which happened two years before I can born so my life is already gone to hell.

But since being an infant I was taken by hydra and now Almost 22 and like from the 40s that captain America speaking of I forgot to mention I'm adopted. Anyways captain America died stopping hydra  Along with the help of his howling commandos one of which sergeant
James Buchanan Barnes died stopping hydra as well and must I say is pretty Cute.

Ever since then for 3 years the winter Solider  has protected me even from pierce who had been "teaching me these life lessons" They even  experimented on me and contiued to brainwash him right in front of me. But there are ten of the most dangerous words though that can activate the Solider.

"Longing"

"Rusted"

"Seventeen"

"Daybreak"

"Furnace"

"Nine"

"Benign"

"Homecoming"

"One"

"Freight car"

Anyways I have never said those words And I don't plan on saying them to begin with but let's continue on before Pierce decides to try something on me again I Will get back to  My Family! And That's a promise

So I was born in the red room yeah like black widow I'm named after my mom Natasha Roma off why was injected with my Dads sperm  that got her pregnant but quickly taken by agent carter and agent nick fury to be raised by my adoptive parents tony and pepper. So my
Life had already so much danger since before I was born.

"Natalia!!! Get your ass here now!" Pierce screams making me wants to murder myself.

It's the year 2014 and as usual pierce either wants to lecture me about my relations with the winter solider or just piss me off like Rumlow does I  hate this I just want to escape.

I walk out and scoff. "oh look it's the preppy
rebellion princess here to grace us with her presence" I rolled my eyes. Fucking asshole wish I could just throw him across the room and end his life right here and now.

Let me give you a little history on why he is the prick he is. When I was eighteen I was casually in my laying in bed when Rumlow walked with the nastiest look on his face and approached me.

*flashback*

"what the hell do you want? You ever hear of knocking?" I asked irritated. Rumlow started stalking towards me and it scared my to death I wanted to scream but no one would hear me so there was no use.

He continued to take his clothes off and get on the bed I froze with tears going down my face. "get off of me!" I screamed to to get him away from me. "shut up and be quiet your my Toy now" I couldn't stop I had to be still. I was crying non stop while he took my clothes off and just raped me while I did nothing but cry.

"good no one will save you now or protect you from us" Rumlow laughed. "want to bet on that?" A voice said out of the shadows. Suddenly Rumlow was yanked off of me as I curled up in my blanket and cried. "h-h-how the hell did you get here?" Rumlow stuttered like he was either scared or shocked. "you didn't hear I'll be natalias partner and now protectively keeping her from people like you so I'm living here too" the voice sounded protective Almost.

"pierce wouldn't let this happen" Rumlow scoffed. "oh but he is so you see if you ever touch her ever again I won't hesitate and kill you myself" Rumlow definitely should be scared. "you win this time sergeant I will see you later kitty". I just started crying harder as I felt a dip in the bed and a hand rub my hand. "it's ok he won't ever touch you again I promise" I looked up and saw a man with brunette long hair and a metal arm but could help but look in his ocean blue eyes. "W-w-who are you?" He smiled at me and caressed my face with his flesh hand. "they call me the winter solider but you can call me Barnes" And that's when I knew nothing bad was gonna happen to me cause I have a protector.

*end of flashback*

To be continued...

A/N: remakes of the oracle story y'all and this is gonna include our family trio Nat Steve but also our love birds Natalia and Bucky