Chapter 31

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye asked as Josie laughed.

"Guys, we got a Vision
situation here." Wanda and Josie turned to each other.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve shouted.

"I got him." Bruce ran after vision.

"On my way." Wanda attempted to run but got knocked in a ditch trying to get up.

"He'll die alone. As will you." Proxima threatened making Josie pissed.

"She's not alone." Natasha smirked.

"Time to even the score" Josie tightened her fists as her Okoye and natasha all fought.

The fighting got progressively worse as proxima started to choke Josie so Natasha kicked proxima letting Josie go. But proxima went for a kill and just at the last second Wanda lifted her up in a shredder instantly killing proxima.

"That's really gross."

After they made sure the Soliders had it covered the avengers ran over to  vision as Josie got a bad feeling and Bruce looked at her.

"He's here." Steve looked towards the portal.

"Everyone on my position." Josie summoned her wisps.

"We have incoming."

"What the hell?"

"Cap. That's him." Bruce nodded.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Cap started to run towards thanks as everyone but Josie and Wanda ran up to stop him but got thrown.

"Bucky!" Vision tunes to Wanda.

"Wanda. It's time." Wanda shook her head trying not to cry.

"No." She refused but deep down Josie knew what to do.

"They can't stop him, Wanda. But we can." Before vision contiued josie stepped forward.

"I'll do it" vision looked at her weakly smiling.

"I love you Wanda and Josie look after her" Josie nodded as tears streamed down Wanda's face.

Then Josie started to destroy the gem but thanks tried to stop her. Wanda intervened and kept him away as Josie finally destroyed it making a blast.

Wanda cried as Josie was in complete shock.

"I understand, my child. Better than anyone." He lifted Wanda's chin.

"You could never." She growled.

"Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now...is no time at all." That bad feeling never left Josie but it was too late.

"No!" Wanda screamed but it was too late as thanks used the time stone and reversed visions death as he took the replenished stone killing vision once more.

"No!" Josie screamed. But it was too late then Thor throws storm breakers into thanoss chest.

"I told you.. he paused pushing it deeper into his chest making him scream in pain. "You'd die for that."

Then thanos smirks. "You should have..." he paused. "You...You should have gone for the head!" Then thanos snaps his finger and disappears.

Then the worse happened.

"Steve?" Bucky starts to disappear.

"Bucky..." Josie tears up looking at her mom. Then everyone but Josie is left. "Mommy...what's happening?" She starts to cry holding on to her mother as she slowly fades. "I love y...." Then she is gone.