bf vs bsf

3 days later

CORAS POV:

"hey guys!" i say to the camera. "so today i'm here with" i began as i pointed to the person beside me. "olive." she said, "and" i pointed to the other side of me. "matt" he said. "so today i'm doing a who knows me better my best friend or my boyfriend. So i have a list of things and they have a copy but they have to shop within that topic and later today we will see who's right and wrong." i finished. "but also she doesn't know what we get so there is no favoritism." matt said to the camera. "but who is your fav" olive said seriously. "okay." i laughed walking away.

Matt's pov:
"so the first thing on the list is favorite item for a movie." i read off of the list. "cora does love blankets like throw blankets... so imma go to the isle and see if there is anything" i shrugged.

OLIVE POV:

"fav item for a movie" i read off the list. i gave a confused face. "uhm... okay" i chuckle. "i feel like she would like a pair of comfy socks..." my face went confused. "yeah." i convinced myself.

-
"so i found this really cute blanket.. it's pastel blue and it's soft like i would use this" i showed my phone to the blanket. "imma get this for sure" i threw it in the cart. "next is something i would dislike" my mouth opened. "I KNOOOW!!!" i shout. "okay she would hate one of those like" i try to use my hands to describe it. i sigh. "okay i'll just go find it."

-
"these pink socks are cute so she can get this" i toss it in the cart. "dislike." i throw my hand over my mouth. i stroll my cart over to the frozen isle. "Cheese. she hates Cheese." i get a block of cheese. "she might throw up." "something i need" i nod "okay yeah i know"

-
"so what i was doing to do they don't have here so i am getting peas because she hates those so..." i drag out. "now, next thing is something i need." i gave a confused face. "she needs ......." it was awkward. "me"

-

Coras pov:

"i'm shopping for myself obviously." i shrug. "i need a picture frame because i have a picture of me and Matt that i would love to graph in my room, but i don't have a frame so i'm getting one"

-
"cora needs more chapstick. because her lips are like always soft and perfect but i feel like she should try this brand that i've been using but she refuses all the time so we are going to get it for her so she is obligated to use it." i wink. "beat the system." i whisper to the phone. "fav candy." i hummed. "to the candy isle."

-
"i think she needs a candle... because she had one in her room but it's not there anymore and i remember her saying it burnt out so maybe that's why she never had a gotten a new one..." i go to the candle isle. "what are you doing!!" she laughed. "i can't see your cart." she said, i left it in the huge isle. "i'm winning." i stated. "the confidence" she smiled. "picture frames?" i question. "i need one..." i smirked. "but im getting one so you can't use that." she clarified. "finneee" i groan. "okay so she likes christmas..." i whisper since she was a few isles away, "so maybe christmas tree with snow fall air.." i say looking at the scent. i smelt it "oh my hell this smells so good" i roll my eyes. "i know nick would want this." i laugh getting a 2nd one. i pick up another candle. "oh this smells like ass like chris's ass too." i stopped in my tracks. "IVE NEVER SMELT HIS ASS, IM GUESSING" i state. "i better see no edits."

-
"she likes sour patch kids... so i'll get those."
i shrug throwing it in the cart. "item i'd wear." i frown my eye brows. "she likes bennies... so let's look there." i stroll over to the hats. "oh my gosh this one has the cheeto guy on it... this one for sure." i wink. "so that's all on the list so imma go check out and bag this in the car so they don't know what i got."

-
"her fav candy.... hershey bars..." i throw it in the cart . " she would wear rings, because she loves them, but is that aloud...!?" i pull on my drawstring. "you wear it so obviously." i go to the rings, "this one is so cute, this one is the one..." i show the camera the ring. "that's all so i'm going to check out and bag it."

-

matt's pov:

"okay." she sigh. "fav candy." she said turning around, we had a table in front of us, me and olive switched it so she wouldn't know who had what. "oooohh"she laughed. "uhm... i love both i do.." her eyes joint to the items. "for a daily." nick said off camera . "i'm going to say sour patch kids..." she said kinda ashamed to pick an answer. "YAYYY!!" Olive said jumping in the air. "alright ... your a show off" i sass. "okay something i need." she said , i laugh as olive puts a chapstick down. "a candle!!" she mouths. "okay.." she turned around, "candle." she laughed, "fuck yes" i swag. "whyyyyy" olive whines. "you want me to use this brand and i don't like it" cora pouted. "something i would wear." she tuned around. me and olive switched the item. "oh i do love bennies... but i love rings...." she said sentimental. "so rings?" i question. "yess" she clarified. "yassss" i hype myself up. "movie item." she turned around. nick and chris laughed. "okay..." i tap her should so she turns around. "i love blankets!!!" she squealed. "i choose the blanket." she picked it up and hugged it. i wrap my hand around her waist. "ah!" i chuckle. "i didn't think about that.." olive laughed. "i do love the socks" she said picking them up. "mhm" olive laughed , "dislike item." she turned around. "ahhh" olive laughed. "oh my i hate both" she said not wanting to get close. "what?!" chris yelled. "you hate cheese?!?!?" he hung his mouth out. "i hate it , i might barf." she hid behind me. "i hate peas too this is so bad oh my fuck but i'm picking cheese, please evacuate it." i laugh. "point for mmeee" olive smiled. "so matt one, but i did like both of y'all's items." she said. "yeah yeah yeah." olive said, "we are going to be doing one like this but with chris against cora." olive said, "yes" cora agreed.