rough night

"Oh my fuck!" Nick yelled as we were now in the ally. Cora could not stop laughing. "what's so funny." i asked as my breathing was unsteady. "that was just.. awesome."
and for our luck it started to rain. She laughed more. "come on!" she yelled grabbing Matt's hand. She ran with him out of the ally into the road. We 3 watch them spin around and laugh in the road. "And got it." I hear chris say taking pictures and videos. "well let's go too!" i yell. I grabbed his hand and he hauled behind me. We get in the road and it starts getting harder and colder. I hear chris laugh uncontrollably as he dips me . "this is fun!" i said looking at him. He pulls me closer. " i know." he said slowly turning me. When i was half turned so i was facing away from him he grabbed my hips to stop me from turning more further. He put his hands on my waist as we watch the traffic lights blur do to the rain. "chris.." i smiley say. All we could hear was the traffic in the distance and Cora laughing with matt. "my bag!!!" we hear cora yell. matt laughed even more. Cars were coming this way so we had to leave. "come on!" I yell to nick still in the ally. 

we get back to the Hotel room and change into comfortable clothing

Olives fit ^^

Coras Fit ^^^

"so what now" Nick said flopping on the floor. "Figure our bed arrangements. warning right now .. Nick is known to be a kicker , Matt literally cuddles anything he can find." Chris says. "Now that's false accusations!!" Nick yelled. "I agree. Lying ass bitch." Matt said. "and what about you?" core asked Chris. "Oh i am normal." i Chucked. "okay so 3 beds. You and olive can be in the same bed since your so normal, and out the Aliens asses in the 2nd bed."
    cora said . Nick points his finger up. "no. Cora doesn't get a bed to her self. Not allowing it. Also i didn't audition to be a cuddle buddy for Matty boy here." .. "well it is established since i am paying For a day night stay here." cora says flopping on the bed.

-

Me sleeping with chris was hotter then i thought. "Nick shut your dumbass up." I hear Matt whisper into the pillow. Nick was talking a bit. Mumbled. "Stop fucking kicking me."
    "Matthew bernard if you don't stop cursing." Chris said picking his head up. "hey matt if it's to much then just come over here." cora spoke up. "thank you cora." he whispered picking his blanket and pillow up to go over there "thanks cora." chris said hitting his head back to the pillow.
i finally get back to sleep and tomorrow is our first comic con!!