Live

coras pov:

Olive finally gets home and it's about 8. "how was your photo shoot?" i asked as i was in the kitchen resting my forearms on the table. i had my phone propped on the jar of oreos.
Olive loves them. I don't know why... They aren't that much of hype. In my opinion. "It was great!" she said walking to me when she realized i was on live. "but i'll have to tell you a different time." she said looking at the phone as comments flowed in. "Hey wonderful humans!" she said as she walked away. "so what did you do today?" she asked me. i turn to look at her .
"i went to the grove." i looked back at the phone. "And paps were coming around so i ran into a pastry shop and the worker was so nice, he said his daughter was a huge fan so i gave him a picture of us." olive out her hand on her heart and made a sad cute face. "aww that's so cute." she made a whiny voice. "i know i wish
i could met all out fans individually.. you know get to know them."
I kinda forgot we were on live. But it's okay. "Yeah well we can do something like that on tour so buy tickets!" olive turned me back to the phone and had her arm around my shoulders. "right and we also have the locations we are traveling at. So you can go to our instagram or our personal accounts and click the link!" i added. "well..." olive began to say. I looked at the comments.

Charlifanpage27: OMG STURNIOLOS ON THEIR LIVE?!
Olivemonroe4life: I already bought tickets! I can't wait!! 💕
nicolassturniolo: Should i buy tickets?
madi: Look at nicks comment. You should buy.
Matthewsturniolo: I think we should buy tickets.. CHRIS BUY TICKETS.

"yeah chris." olive said as i looked at her and chuckled. "okay i need to discuss business with miss monroe, so you guys have a good time or good night." i said . "Woah top secret.." i laughed. "anyway have a good day and we love you so much. bye!"

nicolassturniolo: OMG OMG SHE LOVES ME?!
avani: Fan girl moment!!
Christophersturnilo: I feel faint!💗💗

-

i ended the live and me and olive sat at the bar stand in our kitchen. "so when i was at the grove i got a phone call... I assumed it was you but we i picked it up it wasn't your Caller number." i said smiling so badly.
"soo?!" she dragged out. "Who was it?" i looked down then at her. "matt. Sturniolo. He wanted us to be in a video... And he said i could discuss it with you first then let him now when a good time would be. If we wanted to do it." i stutter the last part.

"are you kidding me we would be honored to do this." she said slapping her hand on the table. "they are in the eastern right?" she asked me literally with no oxygen. "yes.. that i know of." she leaned back in her seat doing some breathing. "call them!"
i gave her a confused face. "if they are in boston... it's only..." she was thinking. "5." i said immediately before she got a idea of the time there. "right. Nice having brains around here. But if they are in LA it's 8, who sleeps at 8?" she chuckled. "fine i'll call him. But what if he saw the interview!"
"it'll be fine" she assured me.

i get my phone out and called him.

i looked at olive the whole time. "scary." she said looking at me. She was so intimidated. "hello?" someone said like it was Nick. "hi it's olive and cora? Matt called me earlier. You were there.." he chuckled at me. "righhhtt i was there. Matt!!" he screamed. I laughed with olive. "Matthew sturniolo. Cora?" he questioned my name. "yes...?" "OH MY GOD ITS CORA WE HAVE TO BE PROFESSIONAL." i just sat my phone on the table. "is olive there?" we heard a faint whisper. "chris?" i mouthed to olive. She shrugged and mouthed "i don't know"... "cora who's is with you?" nick asked. "olive?" i asked so confused. "hey!" she said. They screamed more. it became a little quiet. "are you 3 fan girling?" olive said. "no no way." chris said like he wasn't but we know it's a lie.
"anyway i have a answer for you about the phone call earlier" he hummed over the phone. "okay okay... what's your answer?" olive took over. As she should she's had more experience "well we want to do it!" Instead of a scream of excitement they all went "yes!" but lowly. "but what's the plan? us come to boston or you come to la?" i asked.

"we are already in LA actually." chris said. "yeah, i was thinking we could go to Walgreens? or target?" "mhm walgreens." Nick said with a hand ful of food in his mouth. Probably Mcdonald's. "okay! that's good. You guys can come over to our house and we can go to walgreens??" olive said again. "okay what day?" nick asked.
i walked to the schedule and saw monday was open "monday. Noon?" i said in a higher voice so they would hear me. "yes. Monday is good!" chris said. "okay, thanks again!" olive said. "no thank you" matt said. He hung up and i go back to my room to make a tiktok.