Amusement park

"Guys come on!" Cora said in the car with the others . "why are you in the driver seat?" i asked. "i am driving." i reply. "uhm no the fuck you not i am not dying."

"oh it's okay." she said flooring the Gas . we weren't in the van. We were in the tesla, it was 3 row. "do you even have a license?!" nick yelled so terrified. "learners.."

"well whoever you were in the car with must've been drink because who in the fuck would give you a learners?!" Nick said again.

Cora and nick were going back and forth jokingly. But me and chris were in the very back. So cora was in the driver. Matt in the passenger and nick was in the back in-front of me but he was leaning in the front talking to cora .

i was on my phone looking at the photos Danny email me when i felt a hand on my thigh, "chriss" i smiled. "that's so cute." he said looking at the photo of me and him. "im surprised Cora and Matt didn't have any "flirty" pic..."

"fax." he said , "okay guys we have to pack tonight and leave tomorrow morning." I told the Breathers in the car. "where we going next?" matt asked. "uhm... Florida ,, and while we are there we have coachella, and cora you have 2 interviews."

her eyes looked in the mirror. "2? i thought it was 1" i shook my head. "you have one with 17 and that's with matt. and vouge that's by yourself."

"okay..." she said making a left, "and we all have one with jimmy fallon."

"we should go to the beach when we land
tomorrow" Chris suggest. "i love the beach!" cora said.

"guys! look!" Nick screamed shoving his face to the side window. "it's an amusement park!?!?"

"woah..." i sighed out taking in the view. "im turning. i am turning." cora said . "you better fucking turn!!!!" Nick yelled. Cora parked the car. Nick was swinging his arms as he got out the car. "coke
on nick!!!!" Cora said grabbing his hands and they both ran to the entrance.

"kids. literally." Matt said as he was beside me and Chris. "cotton candy!" Cora said as she saw the stand. Nick and her waited at the entrance for us. She walked to the stand. "hi!!" she said. "can i get a... pink cotton candy please?" the worker , who was a man smiled at her and got the candy for her. "8$" she handed him the money and skipped back to us. "oh my gosh." she said as she tasted the candy. "lets go to the roller coasters" Chris said.

We stand in line and and it's our turn to go. the ride has 10 cars and 2 per car. Me and chris get in the 2nd car, nick is in the front by himself and cora and matt are behind us.

that was a crazy ride. crazy.

"wow guys! that ride was fucking insane!" nick said . "that was fun!" Cora said jumping around, "but it was scary!" Nick fought back.

"let's go on some other rides??" i suggested.

we did of course.

^^ Olive and cora (olive on left , cora right )

^^^ Nick and Cora (Matt took this)

^^^ Nick  and Cora (Matt took this)

^^^ Chris and Olive

^^ cora and matt

-