film night ||1||

We are on our way to the Walgreens and we all ride in the van. "Okay let's go!" Nick says jumping out the van. Cora held the camera because we were filming too. As soon as we walk in Cora gasped. "look at this stuffed animal!!!" she showed the Vlog camera. "you like giraffes?" matt said walking to her as she turned the vlog cam to him , "yeah. I love them."
He laughed. "Hey! no vloging!" The cashier said. "sorry sir." I said as we all scattered to the back. "what. are these hot wheel?" chris picked up a hot wheel car. "bro i remember these." nick said. "remember we'd race them." matt said putting air quotes around 'race'. Nick gasped. "look!" he said pointing down the isle. Cora was riding a skate board on her stomach. "weeeee" we faintly heard.
"bro what the fuck." i said pulling my phone out. I filmed a snip of it. After a few minutes later i'm talking to chris but i walk over to cora and matt. She's videoing him.

"for all the women out there. Enjoy yourself and buy yourself a 'her' 'she'." cora laughed a bit. "i've never seen it that way." "her she." matt restated. "good then you could buy me it." she said as she turned the camera to her and him. "fine i will." he said putting it in the basket he cared. "oh my god it's the sturniolos! With Olive and cora!" 4 girls said coming up to us. "can i get a pic with you and matt cora?" a girl with blond hair asked. "yah sure." matt said . they posed for the picture as she walked away to ask me for a pic. "Cora! I like love you so much! Can i get a picture!!" I heard another fan say. The blond girl came to me and asked me for a pic single and then one with chris. I smiled for the pic then after chris jumped into frame made the biggest smile. I decided to do a kissy face. "thank you so much. NICK! Picture." she said walking way. "thank you guys" blue hair girl said. The group of 4 walked away. We got back to filming.
"Olive!" chris yelled for me . i ran his direction. "film me really quick please." he handed me the camera. "look what i found..." he whispered and a bird stuffed animal came into the frame. "no." i whispered excited. "You know what im thinking." i nodded my head. He put it behind his back as i was behind him filming with a lower angle to not make it suspicious.
"look at this chris ." nick was saying. "look it's so adorable." Cora added as she was behind him. Then chris threw the stuffed bird at him. He screamed. Like screamed. "you ass hole!" he said from the other isle as he has token of running.
Cora was over there dying of laughter and poor matt was traumatized by the scream. "that was traumatic." he said with his hand over his heart. "aww but it was funny." i said patting his shoulder. "guys- Oh my god" cora said laughing , then she did breathing so she could stop.
"is it gone?" Nick said peeking into the isle. "yeah." Cora said. But it wasn't. Chris threw it again. he took of running again. "y'all are gonna make us get kicked out." i said so seriously. "maybe we should just leave , make trouble somewhere else." cora added. "okay im down, but i'm buying this." Chris said holding the bird in the air. Matt rolled his eyes but just walked off to find Nick.

-
"hey i can buy that." cora said to matt. "no i got it it's a gift," he said. "gift for what?" he handed cora the chocolate and the giraffe that was like half her size. "for saying yes to my offer."she chuckled at his response.