Over ... over again.

Coras pov;

We have a photo shoot today and we all get ready. We are working with someone i've never worked with, any of us have. But we have heard of him.

Coras fit ^^

Coras fit ^^

Chris's fit ^^

Chris's fit ^^

Matt sturniolo ^^

Matt sturniolo ^^

Olives fit ^^

Nicks  Fit ^^^

Nicks Fit ^^^

-

We are at the destination. It's a skating rink. YAY. i know how to skate, but olive... she doesn't. i might have to buy her one of those walkers.

"hi" Matt said shaking the photographers hand. "hey man" Chris said . "hi" nick then said.

"hi" olive said and i repeated. "well hi i've been wanting to work with you guys for the longest time! uhm so we're gonna take some shots individual, and with others, i'll have ideas and you can use yours too." he said nodding his head.

"oh and i'm gay" he said throwing his hand forward. "oh girl me too." nick said pushing his hair back.
i smiled at the actions. "tonights neon night!" Chris yelled looking at the paper on the window. "can all of you skate?" the photographer asked. olive and nick raised our hands up. "okay." he said turning around walking in with us behind him.

"i am dan by the way. i go by danny"

-

We put our skates on and im already out on the rink. "CORA!" Olive says still on the carpet. "come on." i yelled over the music. "shit" i whispered under my breath. "right im coming." i yelled again. i make my way to her. "grab my hand." i said. she did. "it's okay...." she said to her self. "okay great! lets get this shot!" Danny says .

i wrap my hand around olives waist as she puts her hand around my shoulder and the other rested beside her.

"okay next one turn around and cora your left foot needs to go behind your right, olive vise versa. Then touch them in the air with your hands making hearts."

we did what he said and it was a bit of a struggle for olive, but we got the greatest shot ever! "matt!" i said. "skate with me."

he came beside me and before we could left Danny wanted to take some shots. We did a shot with back to back. one with the finger hearts. and a side by side hug shot. We decided to go off and skate.

after a little we go to the bar and go get some candy.

___

OLIVES POV:

Danny wanted a few shots with us. Cora and Matt were off at the snack bar , nick was in the bathroom and that was gonna take him 20 years since he still had skates on.

"are y'all dating?" Danny asked. "yes" chris said. "no." i said at the SAME time chris said yes. "well im glad because i got great poses for you both."

i wasn't paying attention and i almost slip on the floor but chris caught me. "GREAT! DONT MOVE AT ALL." dan said getting in a pose to take the shot. His arm was around my waist and the other was on my cheek. i put my hand on his arm that was holding my waist and my other on his hand holding my face.

"lean more....." danny said. "more....." .... "moreee...." and we were so close i guess chris decided to go even closer and kiss me. Lord this man. God this mad knows how to kiss a girl. I kissed into it as well because... i want this. "chills, literal chills."

-
CORAS POV:

"this skittles..." matt said poking the bag. "mhmm" i said in satisfaction. I place my phone on the floor. my phone is leaning on the Bar on the floor. me and matt make a tiktok and yes the others jumped in.

-
OLIVES POV:

"thanks danny" we all said walking to the van. "come with me" Chris said. i follow him in between two other cars. Ours was across the lot. "he thought we were dating... obviously a sign."

i chuckled at him. "yeah.. you think.. why did you kiss me. i liked it, i loved it" i correct myself. "you want it again... don't you?" he said in flowing... flirting.... tone. "no. no absolutely not." i said trying to literally convince him.. but i think i was only convincing my own self. "... you do... and i'll give it to you again.. and again... and again..." he walking closer as my back was to the car. wasn't even ours bro. "what's the catch." i tilted my head.

"we actually become something." i blinked a few times. I felt his breath on my neck. "yes? or no.. because either way i'll just kiss you... over... over ... over... and over again.."

my breathing become un easy. "yes..." i nodded my head. giving him permission. he kissed me. oh my fuck.

:

we are walking back to the car .. "i should warn you sturniolo.. i am an addiction." i raised my brow stating my point. because it was true.