Just us

Olives pov:

"okay next one. Never have i ever had a fling with another celebrity." jimmy asked. Chris gave a confused face. "define that please.." he asked. "like kissed, and never talked about it." cora chuckled. she filled her sign to she has. "who!??" nick said somehwhat loud. Matt then flips his to have, the rest of us is has not. "plot twist they fling" I said. jimmy bursts out in laughter.

"no no no."she smiled. But she was convincing us. The crowed is going everywhere. "okay i have a question for you two" jimmy said looking at them too. "are you two dating." cora looked at matt and he looked at her. "well no" cora said dragging out "well" matt added . "no."

"can i be honest" jimmy said. "sure"cora answered. "i don't believe you." he said immediately after. "no really we aren't" matt said. they shared a little glance for a split second, but i saw it.

"okay let's go with the next game!" he said taking the sticks. "okay so before we do anything, i want to talk about the tea with you 4." he said.

"Olive. Chris." he stated " y'all'v been the talk... For a few days now. This imagine.." he said as the screen behind him turned into the picture that danny took. I covered my face with my hands. "so clear the rumors!" he said yelling. Chris smirked. "uhm.." i started. "well.. we're dating!!" chris blurred out. The crowd cheered, and roared. "yas!" jimmy repeated many times getting up out of his chair.

"this is exciting! when did uh this become established?" his tone was serious, like he wanted to
genuine know. "since .. it's july 2nd " i said. "that's so cool! Its the 9th? so y'all are still newbies!"

"so matt, nick chris.. your birthday is coming up.. how you feeling?" Chris smiled. "im feeling.. excited? I'll be 19.. that's exciting!"Nick then added. "im freaking thrilled"

"you girls got anything planned?" jimmy asked. And of course the boys looked at us, but little did they know me and cora did have something planned. "uhm.. we'll we can't say."cora said. "do they deserve us to plan something?" i added.

"yes! We've been decent" Matt said.

-

We did some other activities that were super fun. But i notice towards the end of the interview.. Matt ans Cora have been sharing looks, and just being closer .. but honestly i was too invested in chris to really say anything.

We leave the Late night show and go home. "guys .. imma take a shower and go to sleep." Nick said yawning , "okay." We kinda all said "well im watching the lion king." chris said. "with me" i added. "i can't come," cora said. "i can't. i will cry, like it's bad." she added.

Chris and Matt bursted in laughter. "sorry, but what?" chris said threw laughs , "just go!" She said

We go and change into sleep cloths .

^^ Chris's fit

^^ Chris's fit

^^ Olives fit

-
We are about 15 minutes into the movie.. then chris puts his arm around me. Lord, i just rolled over so i was laying on top of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and i felt him put his arms around my low.. low waist. "your so fucking beautiful" i hear him whispered as he let out a sigh, "your pretty too" i whisper out.

i feel him pull me up closer to him. he smelt so good, so damn good. "olive..." i hear him whispered a few more minutes later. i hum a yes. "are you sleepy?.. you can go to sleep.." a smirk appeared on my face when he kissed my forehead. "i think i will fall asleep.. it's a lot easier in your arms.." he let out a small chuckle. I didn't really fall asleep. i actually listened to his heart beat.

it was calming , and collective , and i could listen to it.. for ever. "thank you." i say to him "why.?" i took a minute to answer.

"you make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world, You make me the best me.. and nothing matters.. right now. Expect us ," he was silent for a second. "just us?" his thumb rubbed on my low back. "just us." i say to him.