Comic con //1//

Coras pov:

"come on guys get up!" i say hitting the 4 sleeping asses in order. "What are you doing." Olive groaned. "it's 10 , and we have to be at comic con at 11:30, so get up." i hit her again.

-

olives fit^^

olives fit^^

-

coras fit ^^

coras fit ^^

-

Nick and Matt's fit ^^

-

chris's fit ^^

chris's fit ^^

-

Olive and i are back stage about to walk out and sit at the table. Comic con is basically not only a convention but also an Q&A met and greet. so we sit on stage and a fan will come up to the microphone and ask questions and we will answer. Also we have an interviewer who works here to that will be on stage
   "welcome Olive monroe and Cora Pierce!" The man said. We walk out and wave and the crowd is screaming and clapping. "hi!" I say sitting down. "hey guys!!" Olive says sitting at the long table with built in microphones with me.  The chairs did have a name tag on it but olive was beside me. "How have y'all been?" Kevin the interviewer said a few feet away sitting at the end of the table
   "great!  we've been great." olive says into the microwave. "i believe cora and olive have a few guest.. do you want to go get them?" Kev said. "yes of course i'll go get them." i walk across the stage and wink at the crowd as they scream.
   "you little dudes ready." i ask coming back behind the curtain. "don't know who your calling little missy. but we are." nick said swirling his finger in the air. i chucked and walk back out as they were behind me. The crowd scream and clap again. Olive as a laugh as she sees the crowd become to excited.
   Nick sits beside me and chris is beside him. Matt's name tag was beside olive.
    "the sturniolo triplets!" kevin  roars out. "let's get started with the questions!" he said after the crowd calmed down. "first anyone in the back row."
   "hi!" i little girl said around the age of 9. "oh my uhm i just want to say i love you guys so much.. i-.." she was breathing so heavy, she was so cute. i poured my lip out at olive because it was so cute.  "My question is for Olive.. what's been the wildest thing a fan as said to you."
   "uhm.." olive said thinking... "oh i was out getting tea with a friend and some fan came up to me and asked for a autograph.. so of course i gave him to him and when i asked where he side on his arm. like really big open spot on his arm. So i did , and then i asked why that location, like if would fade off. He told me he wanted a autograph so he could get it tattooed on him." The crowd laughed. "it was so interesting that i'd never heard anyone say it." "thank you." the girl said laughing as she walked away. The next person in line was a teen girl. "oh my god sorry it's chris." she said blowing her face liek she was gonna cry. "aww don't cry." he said. i looked down at the first row and it was a girl waving at me. i waved back and the crowd screamed. i put my finger over my mouth telling the crowd to stay quiet. "what's going on." chris said looking over at the fan and then to me. "sorry i was just waving at someone. Sorry sorry." i smiled. "see your making her nervous chris!" matt said stretching his arm out. i put my hand on my head. "im sorry please continue with your question." chris said to the teen girl. "im Jara.. and i wanted to say i love you so very much.. and would you date a fan?" chris thought about it for a second. "i mean if it's the right person yeah." i looked at olive. she put her hand up. "i was a fan.. so does that count?" everyone laughed. "sure love"  he winked at her . Did she die? because i know if any other girl saw that they would have.