vlog

OLIVES POV:

it's been 3 weeks since we've last seen the triplets. i've been on facetime with chris like every minute of spare time we've had. However, cora came into the room crying "hey chris i'll call you back." i quickly hanged up. "what's wrong?" i say opening my arms, "did you not see ?" she sobbed. she showed me her phone. It was opening to instagram.

@hollywoodfix : Matt sturniolo with selena mae gomez

❤️: 692,601       💬: 1,720,289     👥: 927,183

@brycehall: uhm
@bffpod: TEAAA!!!
@mathewsturniolo: LITERALLY NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.
@jackwright: Girl your canceled?
@charlidamelio: tryna still someone's man ❤️😭
@elliesflowers: tf she tryna be poppin again.
@corapierce: oh..
^^  @nessa: cora it'll be fine , she's a attention seeker.

"there's more," she sobbed. "but i can't bring myself to look at them" i hugged her. "i promise cora she's not worth it." i looked at her assuring her it's selena and not matt. cora phone began to ring. she looked at it. matt. she declined it. "i can't talk to him." she sobbed.

my baby 💕

cora please pick up it's not what
it looks like.

               8:23 read

baby please answer me.

              8:24 read

cora love she's nothing. it's nothing.

            8:24 read.

"he won't stop talking to me." she whispered showing me her phone. suddenly my phone rang. i looked at cora. "what?" i said annoyed. "is cora with you?" he rushed to say. she shook her head. "no" i sternly spoke. "please i need to talk to her, it's important and what you saw on insta isn't what it looks like i swear." cora put her head in her hands. "look matt it's clear what it looks like." i said hanging up. "what the fuck." she whispered. "this is such bullshit." i mumble. cora got up and left the room. i decide to go to bed because i couldn't believe what was going on.

cora's pov:

my baby 💕

can you hear me out please?

9:27

i wouldn't cheat on you and you know it. please cora.

this is just great.

MATTS POV:

"shit" i shout. "what's going on?" my mom says walking into the kitchen. "i fucked it up with cora, it's always my fault." i rush my hand in my hair. "matt hunny take a deep breath." she said but i couldn't make it out. "fuck." i murmur as i run into the island. "matt." chris said coming to my side. "breathe. 1...2.... 3...." he breathed with me. "i... i can't breathe." i say struggling. "he's getting an anxiety attack." chris said to my mom. Chris sits on the floor and he sets me in between his legs. "breathe, focus on me." he said in my ear. i breathed, i calmed down. "i'm sorry." i say getting up helping chris up. "don't be, your worked up." he said , "take it easy hon, you had my worried sick." my mom said hugging me. she left the room. "but i fucked it up chris, i can't be okay." i said leaning on the island, him beside me. "i haven't had that happen since i had her in my life" i cross my arms, "because she was ur rock." he said, and i looked at him . "yeah..." i sigh.

CORAS POV:

later that day i ended up going to sleep at 7 and walking up at 2. I laid  in bed and then it was 4:30 that's when i decided to go to to starbucks and film a youtube video. Probably one of my only videos i've filmed by myself. i pull up to the window. "hi can i please get a iced green tea tall and a iced caramel coffee tall?" the women then spoke a few seconds later. "will that be all?" i thought for a split second. "yes."   "your total will be 11.72" i thanked her and drove to the window.

   once i parked i got out the Camera to do a talk? i guess. "hey guys" fi sighed out giving a small smile. "so this video is gonna be different because i'm not with Olive or anyone else but it's me." by the way i was wearing leggings with a nike crew neck. my hair was in a low pony with hair pulled out. "this is so weird" i chuckle. "i asked you guys on my instagram to ask questions and that's what i'm doing." i open my phone up to instagram. "spamig78 said :: do you have attachment issues?" i hum like i was thinking. "no i don't think i do, i mean i did when i was 6 and younger because that's when my mom left but i don't have them now." i looked off away from the camera as i said those words. i look back on my phone. "carlyoo1 said :: where do you think you'll be in 5 years?"    "i'll be 23 in 5 years.. but i would hope i'm happy, and i hope that olive is happy and my friends, and family is happy. i also hope my fans are happy and living the best life possible. but i open to star in more films, because that's been my passion for ever." i took a sip of my green tea. "oh and also i got coffee. 2 actually. green tea and caramel coffee." 

  "how have you been?" another question asked. "to be honest i've been down, i woke up at 2 and i went to bed at 7. it's actually 4:43 right now." i scroll threw more things on my phone. "i'm thinking about going back to see my dad" i said "oh this is a good question. if you could change one thing about your self what would it be? uhm probably my personality." my phone started to ring. "guys look at this" i show them my phone. "why is josh calling me?" i laugh. "hello?" i say in the phone."

"the bffpod want u on the show? you down?" i cut the camera so they couldn't hear. "uhm obviously?!" i laugh. "good can you come today at 9?" he ask. "yeah of course. bye josh" i hanged up.

"i am so so sorry about that you guys," i said scrolling back to my instagram. "favorite person." a fan asked us. "this is a hard question but i mean everyone knows olive is my 1, like she's not even in this discussion because it's relevant. but my favorite person other then olive and my fav is definitely dylan. he's the best person ever, and i'm so thankful for him." "anyway that's all for today because i have stuff to do and it's already 5 , but bye guys and thank you so much and i love you all so much!" i say ending the video.