together

he clenched his jaw. he reached for my check but before he could i looked forward, "cora." he said deep. "why won't you let me touch you?" he moved his head more in front of mine. "how do i know i can trust you." my eyes wonder around then i look at him. "i will never lie to you." he said with no emotion. i walk past him arm into the kitchen . "i use the sky high mascara.. i'm not sure what cora uses" i hear olive said as i enter. "telescopic" i say , "mhm good choice" olive chuckled. "it's 10 here which means it's 12 in the east so we are going to get off.." olive said. "bye guys!" i said as olive ended the live. i fold my arms across my chest. "surprise" she drags out. i scoff. "surprise..." the triplets said walking into the kitchen. chris walked up to olive and hugged her. i walked into the living room and flopped on the couch and went on snapchat. Matt then walked over and sat right beside me. i saw him push his hand in his hair in my prevision. "cora... can i talk to you?" olive said, i got up and went to the kitchen. "talk to him." she said sternly. "matt." i said notching my head down the hall . i watched him get up and follow behind me. we got to my room. "why did you fly across the country?" i stated at him. i wanted to talk to him but i didn't , i want to be with him... but i didn't? "i wanted to make it right with you." he walked closer to me. i put my hands on my face, covering my eyes. "i don't know what to do matt." i chuckle sob. "my heads telling me something but my heart is saying the other.. i-i don't know that to do." "so what your heart tells you core." he puts his hands on my wrist and pulls my hands off my face. he plays my hands on his checks still holding my wrist. "what does your heart say cora?" he uses his thumbs to push mine back and forth on his face. "i should forgive you." he answer. "and your head?" he asked me. "not forgive you." "do what you think is best." "im sorry matt" i take my hands off his face. "mmhm" he hummed , he hummed a no. "cora i can't leave without knowing we are fine. back to normal." he sat on the edge of my bed running his hands threw his hair. "i had a anxiety attack the other day, it was so bad i couldn't breathe, i couldn't focus, and chris and my mom could barely help me." he said low. he was looking at the floor. i looked around not sure what do to. i knelt before him. "matt" i said , he wouldn't look at me. "i don't think i can live life without you cora..." i leap up and throw my arms around his neck. "matt.." i was saying again. "shhh we can talk about it tomorrow." he sighed. we both ended up falling asleep in my bed that night.

i woke up at 8. everyone else was sleeping but i went out to get coffee for everyone. because why not. i sat the coffee tray on the counter. "cora?" matt asked me "hey" i chuckle. "uhm so i will forgive you, but it won't slip away ... redeem yourself." i told him, "i can do that." he chuckled. "anyway coffee." i showed the tray in front of me. "thanks core" he smiled , taking a coffee. "anyway uhm i have to leave soon .. so i'm gonna get ready.." i told him , it was awkward...

^ fit

^ fit.

"where are u going?" he asked me as i was about to walk out the front door. "maybe get some lunch and shop?.." he nodded his head like he wanted to say something. "do you want to go?" i broke the silence.. "uhm.. yeah-yeah sure." he smiled. we got into one of the many cars me and olive own, i don't know why i have them because i don't drive but it's a habit i guess. we got into the tesla thats my go to. "where to first?" he asked me as we pulled out the drive way. "lunch im starving!" he chuckled. "best place in LA?" he asked me. "mhm... 827 palms" i told him. and he drove there.

-
after lunch i showed him all the shopping plazas and the groves. "do you want a smoothie?" he asked me as we were walking past a smoothie bar. "sure" i giggle. so we got in line which wasn't to long maybe like 3 people in front of us. "do you think paparazzi are gonna find us." he asked. "just look straight, they can't tell it's us form the back." i answer. "what can it get for you two?" the man said who was working the smoothie bar. "uhm can i get a strawberry smoothie?" i ask. "raspberry smoothie." matt says. "alright 10.50" he said as i hand him my card. "thanks" we said as we got the smoothie. "it was my idea i should have paid." he said, "10 dollars," i rolled my eyes. "anyway rhis is downtown la." i address to him.

@hollywoodfix

@hollywoodfix

cora and matt are together?

❤️: 269K 💬: 20,182 👥: 3,918

lululemonlover8: didn't he just cheat on her?
justspamming: they better do a story time fr