podcast

^^ cora fit

^^ cora fit.

"hey dave." i say giving him a hug. "how you been cora?" he asked me as he folded his arms across his chest. "getting there." i sigh . josh puts his arm over my shoulder. i put my hand on his back and move it up and down. josh was the best person. "let's began the pod cast" brianna says. i go sit down across the table from the other 3. "today on the bffspod we have cora pierce here, she's going to clear some things up hopefully, but welcome to the podcast." dave greeted threw the microphone. i had my head phones on with the microphone on the table in front of me. "hi thank you for having me." i say into the microphone. "this is so cool.." i elaborate . "right" josh laughs. "okay so we are going to take it slow first then get tea." he said warning me. "okay." i respond. "we've seen on insta that you and dylan o'brien had a press the other day." he began reading off a paper. "how was that." he looked at me. "it was great. i honest am lucky to be in the film, i love taylor and i love love dylan." i elaborate. "on your live the other day ... you had a neckless on. What's with that?" brianna asked. Yeah i figured this was coming. i smiled. Josh laughs. "take one for the team." he rested in his chair from laughing. "so that was someone's ring..." i cringe. "and it was on a neckless because it was to big." i finish. she nodded her head. "who's ring." she smirked. "you clearly know!" i point out smiling like crazy. "it's uhm Mathew sturniolo s" Dave said. i cover my face with my hands. "yeah but it doesn't matter anymore." i say lifting my head up. "paparazzi posted that he was with Selena Mae Gomez. thoughts?" i chuckle. "yeah he broke my heart nothing more to it." i shrug. "i'm sorry cora." josh said. "you shouldn't be sorry. i mean i've been in love. it's painful, careless, and overrated."
"you do have a point cora, i would just like to say you are amazing. your literally the oxygen i breathe." dave said making me laugh. "thank you for coming on the pod cast." Brianna said. "yes thank you for having me." i elaborate. "bye." Dave said to the pod. i take off my head phones as the others do.

-

OLIVES POV:

"olive love." chris began. "can i tell you the story please?" he asked. i sighed "tell me." i roll my eyes. "He was out, and he was going to the converse store and she threw herself on him." he informed me. "what?" i get up off the couch " there is no way, no way." i chuckle to myself. "shit cora is home let me tell her , bye babe. i love you." i said. he repeats it ans i turn my phone off.

"cora!!" i smiled nervously. "mhm?" she said putting her coffee she must have gotten down on the table. "you filmed?" i ask her. "yeah this morning." she said chuckling. "when?" "4:30."she said. my eyes open. "your up that early?" i said as she nodded. "matt didn't cheat on u!" i blurt out. "yes he did!" she said turning around throwing her arms up. "your wrong. you don't know the whole story-" i was saying but she cut me off.

"i don't want to know the whole story olive. i don't wanna know anymore excuses , or lies , or anything that tells me anything other than the way it went down. Matt, who was my boyfriend , best friend cheated on me. That is the only story that matters olive. he probably couldn't wait till i left to find another one. as far as i am concerned he cheated." she said so sternly, she wasn't playing around. "cora.." i say slowly. "he doesn't care olive. i mean it's not that he was with her it's the fact that it was when i left." she didn't look at me. her phone started to ring. "yeah?" she said shaking the conversation we just had away. "can you come by 6270 plaza?" someone muffled over the phone. "yeah sure when and with who?" she walked away so i don't know the conversation. i sigh and open my phone. "shit." i said unlocking it. "you heard that." i sigh. Chris was there with matt. "she won't believe it." matt said pushing his head to the bed. the boys laid on there stomach. "hold on." chris said leaving the room. "olive we have to do something. Matt had a really bad anxiety attack this morning he hasn't had one since she was here." he whispered. "we have to get them together." i sigh . "what if we come there?" he said. i smirked. "i mean you could..." he smiled. "okay i'll book one for this weekend, bye love i love you." he said i repeat and we hang up.