XIII

Dazai was running. Running as if his life depended on it, or more accurately, (Y/n)'s life. The call from the hospital had informed him that (Y/n) had gotten attacked by someone with an ability. A stranger had found him, and (Y/n) was lucky he was found when he was, a minute later and he would have been dead. Fifteen minutes later, he busted through the front door of the building, running towards the help desk. "(Y/n) (L/n), one of your coworkers called me." He hastily spoke, tripping over some of his words in the process. The lady at the help desk took a few seconds to process his words. "Ah yes, don't worry he's in stable condition. He's on the third floor, room 309. You take the elevator over there and his room will be on the right hand side." Dazai quickly turned to where the lady had pointed, turning back around for a second to thank her, repeatedly pressing the 'up' button as he stood infront of the elevator. Once the doors slid open he got in the elevator, and pressed the button for the third floor. The music failed to calm him down as his heartbeat was racing. He mentally scolded himself for being this antsy and scared. The lady even told him he was stable, why was he so worried?
He jumped a little as he heard the 'ding' of the elevator once he arrived at the third floor. He dashed out and turned right, scanning the room's numbers, stopping abruptly when he read '309'. He speed-walked towards the door, knocking on it. He opened the door with zest when he heard a familiar voice softly telling him to come in. He half hazardly closed the door behind him and hurried towards his baeu. "Dazai?" (Y/n) said bewildered. "I didn't think you would come so soon." He said, like it was given. "'Wouldn't come so soon'?! (Y/n) you got attacked! By someo-" Dazai stopped mid-sentence, his eyes meeting (Y/n)'s. "Who?" He knew that (Y/n) could atleast describe the person to him, and he swore that he would do things to that person not even the port mafia would have the guts to. (Y/n) sighed, knowing what was going to happen once dazai knew.
_______________________________________________

Dazai was smiling, but he was fuming, he was absolutely fucking livid as he walked 'calmly' towards the base of the port mafia. It had the same look and feeling of dread as always. He knew he would have to get his hands dirty, but he didn't care this time mori went too far. He stormed into the biggest of the five looming towers. Every now and then someone tried to stop him, but none of them succeeded. Dazai was suprised, yet thankful for his memory as he found his way with little to no difficulty, finding mori's office in record time. He didn't even bother to think about knocking, as he yanked the door handles, opening the doors with might.
"Mori!"