They had stayed in their position for longer than expected, yet not long enough for either of them. "I just find it hypocritical." Dazai was, again, the first to break the silence. He waited for an answer, yet all he got was a confused look on his beau's face. He sighed. "You want me to come to you when I'm having issues, yet you never come to me when you're facing the same issues I am." (Y/n)'s eyes widened in realization. He knew, of course he knew, he was just as good at reading (Y/n), as (Y/n) was reading him.
After he had gotten over his shock, he chuckled. "I just didn't want to bother you with it, you already have your demons, I didn't want to stack mine on top." Dazai sighed again, as he let go completely of his beloved. He went to his cabinet and reached for a bottle of white horse. He grabbed two glasses and made (Y/n) sit at the makeshift table, and sat down next to him. He poured his baeu a glass, before he did for himself. "You didn't want to stack yours on mine, but you stacked mine on yours." He said while taking his glass and filling the contents into (Y/n)'s until it almost overflowed. "If you keep doing that." He continued, pouring a last drop into the glass, making it pour over the edges. "The smallest drop, could cause big consequences."
He took (Y/n)'s glass, and carefully poured some of the liquid back into his glass. "But, just like you told me, when you share them, it's an easier load to carry." He took a sip of his glass, and waited for (Y/n)'s response. He snapped his head towards the other when he heard him sniffing, and (Y/n) latched himself onto Dazai's side. He smiled, and wrapped his arms around him. "Promise me, you'll tell me when things get worse." Dazai said, hugging the other as close as he could. "What would happen if we do it?" (Y/n) said, confusing Dazai this time around. "Do what?" "Nevermind." Dazai wanted to know what he was about to say, but he knew (Y/n), if he wanted to, could take anything to the grave. So he decided to let it be.
The hug lasted for what felt like forever. All the affection had a calming effect on both men, as they took in eachothers scent, finding comfort in it. (Y/n) sighed, thinking about his great luck, when a phone started buzzing. Dazai had to stop himself from rolling his eyes as he pulled the device from his pocket. He sighed, typing a few words and turning it off again. "I have to leave, kunikida texted me telling me I have to 'get back to work'." (Y/n) pouted slightly as he let go of his partner. "Well, I'll come visit you after work then!" Dazai smiled. "No, I'll come visit you. Alright darling?" He said with a bit of eagerness in his voice. (Y/n) nodded, smiling when Dazai reached his hand to help his beau up. "I'll see you later, love." He said, kissing Dazais cheek.