XIV

"You couldn't even do it yourself, huh?" Dazai enquired as he slammed the door behind himself. "I'm not sure what you mean dazai, but, seeing as you are here. Are you considering rejoining the mafia?" Mori answered with faux innocents. He leaned on his desk supporting his weight with his elbows, resting his chin on the backs of his hand. He stared at dazai with curiosity, as the other was riddled with rage, however he did not let it show. Walking towards the desk in a cooperative fashion. Mori smiled, as did dazai.  "You had to send Akutagawa to do you dirty work for you huh?!" Dazai spoke in an assertive tone. "Did you seriously think that trying to kill people in my life will bring me back to the mafia?" He was struggling to not yell in moris face as he waited for an answer. "Well, it did bring you back. Now didn't it?" The smile on moris face made dazai sick to his stomach. It was wicked and twisted, yet he could see that hint of fear behind his eyes. Dazai gave mori a wicked smile of his own. "No, no it didn't. It brought me back to you." A quit chuckle made it's way through dazais chest, the sound of it filling moris expression with fear.

_______________________________________________

(Y/n) sat in his hospital bed, patiently waiting as the clock ticked in the backround.
He turned his head away from the book he was reading, and looked at the door to his room before giving a quit 'come in' to the person in front of the door. (Y/n) expected to see dazai walking through the door, maybe with a bruise,  or a black eye with how careless he seemed almost running out of the building.
"Fukazawa? What are you doing here sir?" He asked in astonishment, staring at the stoic man infront of him. "I was informed that you had been attacked by someone with an ability." He started, taking a seat in the stool that dazai had previously sat in. "(Y/n), in the short time we have known eachother, I have grown attached to you." He continued as he pat the others head, letting out an amused huff as (Y/n) leaned into the touch. "You're like the son I never knew I needed." Fukazawa wore an expression that (Y/n) could only classify as a fond smile, as he gave him one of his own.
"I'm glad that you're recovering well."
"And I'm glad that you all are here for me."
The moment of calm was interrupted with yet another knock. (Y/n) looked at the clock infront of his bed and knew who it was. "Come in." He said, and a young looking woman came in. She paused momentarily when she saw fukazawa there, yet continued towards (Y/n)'s bed. "You're lunch for today, Mr. (L/n)." She said as she placed the silver serving platter in his lap. "Today  we have some Mashed Potatoes and Mac'n Cheese." She placed some silverware on the platter, and left. (Y/n) grabbed the knife and fork, as Fukazawa stared at the food. "Mac'n Cheese? With a knife and fork?" (Y/n) was just about to answer, when Dazai stormed through to door, pausing when he saw Fukazawa. "How did you know he was in the hospital? I haven't called you yet." Dazai gave Fukazawa a last glance before he went straight to (Y/n). "You really are off your game, huh?" (Y/n) said, smiling a little as he pressed a kiss to Dazais forehead.

[A/n
Yes I know Mashed Potatoes and Mac'n Cheese aren't hospital dishes in japan, I just couldn't really find anything 'cus I'm stupid and don't know how to research stuff.]