Chapter 8: Date Night

This chapter was inspired by Backseat Serenade by All Time Low.

I woke up the next morning, or should I say afternoon, to see Frank asleep facing me. I looked at him.

His mouth was parted slightly, and his hair was pressed down on his forehead. His hand was still wrapped around my waist, and I was basically pulled against his chest.

I would rather lay there and fall back asleep, but I knew my parents would be calling any minute now.

I sighed and sat up, slowly removing his arm from his grip on me. I stretched a bit and yawned slightly, before swinging my legs off of the bed.

"Harley?" Frank asked from the bed. God, I don't think I'll ever get over his morning voice.

"Mhm?" I said and went over to the bag I had packed, rummaging around for the iPhone.

"What are you doing?"

"Calling my parents," I yawned again. "Or at least see if they called me."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot you could be leaving today." He pushed his head back into the pillow.

I turned the phone on, just to see 5 phone calls and 8 text messages from my mom and dad. I grimaced at the thought of talking to them, but dialled my moms number.

I waited for it, as it continued ringing. It rang 12 times, before it went to voicemail.

"Hello, this is the Parker residence, we are on the plane to Los Angeles right now, but we will reach you as soon as possible." Beep.

They wouldn't... they wouldn't just leave me here, would they? Well I guess it beats never seeing Frank again.

I dropped the phone beside the bed and sat back down next to Frank. His arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me down onto the bed with him.

I sighed as I pulled myself into his chest. His heartbeat was almost racing but I didn't know why.

"Why is your heart going 150 miles per hour?" I raised my head.

"Because I'm lying next to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He kissed my cheek.

"You don't know how bad I wanna make out with you right now." I bit my lip.
I'm
"Well it'll have to wait," he smiled. He sat up in the bed. "'Cause you have to get ready."

I raised my eyebrow. "Get ready for what?"

"I'm taking you out on a date."

"Ooo, where to?" I grinned up at him.

"Well first I'm taking you out to dinner, which sorta means takeout and eating it in my car, and then we're gonna go to the drive in. They're playing The Outsiders tonight."

"Well that exciting. I'll go get ready then." I kissed him and pulled myself off the bed. I grabbed the clothes that I brought, realizing I would have to go back to the house to get the rest.

I stepped into the bathroom and took out the clothes I wanted to wear. As it was January, I had to wear something warm, so I put on this big hoodie along with some black jeans.

I brushed and pulled my hair into a ponytail and just put some mascara on. I brushed my teeth and put some lip balm on and walked out of the bathroom.

When I got out, the first thing I saw was Frank with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He was wearing a button down shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Frank, we aren't going to a dance, you didn't have to get me flowers or anything." I chuckled.

"I know, it's just that we never really had a proper first date and I want this to be the best night you'll ever have." He smirked.

"Thank you, I guess." I took the roses from his hand and went over to the kitchen to look for a vase.

Frank, where do you keep the-" He handed one to me.

"Fuck, Frank. Did you know all this would happen?" I laughed.

"I just came prepared." He winked.

"Yeah, yeah okay. Let's get out of here."

He nodded his head and took my hand. We walked down the steps and into his car. I'm glad he didn't open the door for me, because that's a really cliche thing for me and just ugh, no.

In the car, he had put in (his new fire mixtape) Dookie, which we sang along to, before he pulled into the drive thru of a Taco Bell. Classy.

I had told him what I wanted and he ordered everything. I wanted to pay but Frank continued to refuse until I gave up.

He pulled into the far end of the parking lot and we sat down in the backseat.

"You know, the last time we were eating in this car we made out." Frank said before putting another nacho in his mouth.

"That's true. But you had also been beaten up by 20 year olds." I smiled and looked up at him.

"Hey, I'm only 25!"

I laughed and he grinned back. We continued to eat in almost silence, only with the faint sound of my Selfish Machines album playing.

Once we finished everything, we climbed back into the front seat and headed to go see the movie.

I got to pay for the movie tickets after practically having to shove the money into Frank's hand and he pulled into a spot. We got back into the backseat, as it was more comfortable.

The movie soon began and I sang along to the opening credits. When I looked beside me at Frank he was staring at me with a smile.

"What?"

"You're too cute to be with me, I just wanna attack you with kisses."

"Who's stopping you?" I smirked.

"Fuck." He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. As we kissed my body lowered myself under him, my arms pulling at his hair.

His hands were on my waist, his legs on either side of me. He lifted my shirt over my head, but not before asking me if he could, which I obviously answered with yes.

His fingered brushed against my body like pencils to pieces of art, his mouth shaping around mine perfectly. I lifted his own shirt over his head, his lips going from my mouth to my collarbone.

His hand slowly went down my stomach to my jeans, in which I nodded and he unbuttoned them. He pulled them off and almost stopped for a second.

He took a deep breath and pressed his lips to mine again. His pants were soon off and we were just making out before his hand fell upon my bra.

To show him my consent, I undid the back myself, letting it fall in front of me.

"You don't know the things you do to me." He said in a deep voice. He placed his hands on my breasts before continuing to kiss me. His fingers went down my stomach to my underwear, which we had taken off me in less than three seconds.

I took his off as well before I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Great things happen in this car, don't they?" I whispered before he entered me.

My fingers scratched his back as he went faster with every thrust. His face was buried in my neck, before he tried to kiss me again. It was sloppy and quick, but still good.

I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning, but I couldn't help a small noise coming out every now and then.

Soon, I felt the strange feeling build up in my stomach and I looked up at Frank.

"I'm gonna-"

"So am I."

I released a small bit before him, and he collapsed beside me, which was sort of squished until I went on my side. I faced him and he pressed his lips to my forehead.

"That was fucking great." I breathed.

»»

i s2f i havent posted a chapter in like 2 months and im really sorry so take some smut yeE

ill try to post again in the next week or so, but until next time,

xx abby