Chapter 4: you play guitar?

"So, what do you wanna do now?" I asked him, picking at my nails.

"Uh," he stood up and walked towards the guitar. "Wanna play?"

I nodded my head and smiled at him as he walked over to the instrument. He carefully took it off of the stand, making sure he didn't knock anything over. He brought it back and held it out to me.

I took it from him and sat sat it on my lap. He took a seat beside me on the bed and smiled over at me.

"So, what do you want to learn to play?" He asked. I scratched my head, thinking of an easier song that I had wanted to play.

"Lullabye, by Fall Out Boy?" I suggested. Frank smiled and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I know that one. My friend knows the bassist, Pete Wentz. They're good friends. Here, pull up the cords on Google and I'll teach you."

I got on my phone and typed what he said. I handed it to him and he scrolled down to look at all of the cords. He nodded his head and scrolled back to the top.

He turned to face me more and slowly moved his fingers to mine on the neck of the guitar. He placed my fingers on the right cords. I looked up at his concentrated face, focused on making the notes I was to play perfect.

His gaze met mine and nodded his head. I nodded back and strummed the acoustic. He then placed my fingers to the next cords. The touch of his fingers on mine was enough to make my heart beat ten times quicker.

He showed me the rest of the notes. I played them a couple times, to get the hang of it. Finally, I began to play the song all together. Frank moved his body down to the floor.

I played the notes carefully, trying not to miss a cord. I began singing the lyrics softly.

"Honey is for bees, silly bear. Besides there's jelly beans everywhere. It's not what it seems in the land of dreams, don't worry your head just go to sleep." I sang the nonsense lyrics as I looked over at Frank.

He placed his head in his hands and had been staring at me contently. When he saw that I saw him staring, he quickly jolted up, pretending nothing had happened.

I stopped playing.

"That was really good." He said. He stared up at me and licked his bottom lip. I big my own lip and placed the guitar on the bed before sitting down in front of him on the floor.

"You're an amazing person, Harley. Just amazing." He was staring down at my lips, so I placed my teeth over my bottom lip, biting down on it and letting go slowly.

His breath quickened slightly, meaning I was having an effect on him. I inched myself closer to him, before my face was almost touching his own.

He let out a shaky breath, and I felt it on my own lips. I slowly moved my face foreword for my lips to become in contact with his. His mouth overlapped mine softly and I pulled myself onto his lap.

He placed his hands on my hips, not breaking the kiss until two seconds later. He moved from my lips and left small kisses leading from my cheek down to my collarbone.

My head flew back as his mouth stayed on a place between my neck and my collarbone as he sucked slowly. I knew there would be a mark.

"What would I say to people if they see what you just gave me?" I jokingly asked.

"Just tell them your new boyfriend is amazing." He winked at me. I lifted my eyebrows at him and brought my lips back to his. Frank tugged at the bottom of my shirt, and put his hands underneath the fabric.

Suddenly, I heard someone walking up the stairs.

"Fuck, Frank, fuck someone's coming." I panicked. His eyes grew wide as he picked himself off of the floor.

I think we had both forgotten there were other people living in this house for those moments. Just as I was about to push him into the closet, my bedroom door opened.

"Hello, sweetie! I-" My mother stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Frank. She didn't know he was my teacher, but she took one look at his tattoos and became shocked.

"Hi mom, um, this is Frank. He's my, uh, my-"

"Hello ma'am. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Frank, Harley's friend. I had just came over to help her with her homework. I better get going now though. Nice meeting you." He said calmly. My mouth almost fell to the floor as he lied with such ease.

"You as well, Frank." My mom said. She looked almost scared.

"Goodbye Harley." Frank turned to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist for a hug. I hugged him back quickly before he left out the front door.

"Bye, Frank." I whispered to myself.

"Harley, why are you hanging out with boys with tattoos! God, I thought Barakat was enough. But this! I mean he seems nice and all, but I mean come on." My mother crossed her arms.

"You're so judgemental. You literally just said that he was nice but you're now judging him for his looks? That's shallow mom. Really shallow." And with that I closed my bedroom door on her.

»»»

yeah hi so shorter chapter but they almost did the nasty. anyway, 650 reads! that is a fucking lot and thank you guys for that. i love you guys.

xx abby