Chapter 5: who gave you that?

I tried covering it with a jacket. Nothing. Makeup. Nope. N O T H I N G. This hickey would not go away. I ended up pulling my hair down on top of it to cover it up.

I took another look in the mirror and nodded. I had put on a Pierce The Veil shirt and my black jeans. I pulled my boots on and put my leather jacket on over the shirt.

Los Angeles was amazing when it came to weather. Too bad I didn't live there. I lived in boring old New Jersey, which was extremely cold so getting from my front door to my car was a freezing cold experience.

I got into the car and immediately was filled by the sound of loud dance music. I winced and turned the radio don't. Too early for that.

I reached the school quick enough and raced inside. I knew if I rushed I would just make Franks class. I raced down the halls and finally got into the classroom a minute before class started.

I opened the door and quickly took a seat. I took a deep breath and got my books out. I felt a tap on my back. I turned to Jack, who sat behind me.

"So, who was the lucky person to give you a hickey?" He smirked. A look of shock spread over my face as I covered it with my hair again.

"Um, just a guy. Nothing special." I said and turned back around. The bell rang, telling us that the class had started.

Frank entered the room and smiled at the class, but it didn't seem as real as he usually smiled with me. Strange.

"Hello everyone, today we will be starting our first writing piece. I want you all to write a fictional short story on someone you have met recently and how they effected you and your life. You can take the whole period and sit with whoever you want. Starting now." He said and took a seat at his desk.

I turned to Jack, who was deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about, Mr. Barakat?" I booped his nose.

"Just who I'm going to do for this. I've known you for 8 years so I can't use you. Shit." He slammed his head onto the desk.

"Have fun." I replied and turned around once again.

I placed my chin in my hand and thought who I would use. Would using Frank be alright? If someone found out I was writing about Frank they would probably catch on.

I decided I would ask him later. I felt the stares of my classmates on me as I wrote. I ignored it for the entire lesson by drawing in the corners of my paper.

The bell rang and I packed everything extra slow so everyone would get our before me. Frank soon walked up to me and crossed his arms.

His face curled to a smile as he placed his hand over my neck. I shivered at the cold touch of his hands, which lead his to fall on my cheek.

"Let's go to my place for lunch." He said, nodding his head. I nodded my own in response and soon enough I was sat beside him in that black car.

"How's your face, by the way?" You couldn't really see anything but a few small scratches on his cheek and forehead.

"Oh, it's fine. Doesn't hurt." He grinned. I placed my hand over his and he intertwined our fingers. I looked down at them and smiled a little.

We pulled into a driveway a few minutes later that belonged to a small homey looking house. Frank walked over to my side of the car after he got out and opened it for me.

I smiled and thanked him, before stepping out of the car and placing his hand in mine again. He unlocked the door to his house and I walked in.

I looked around and grinned at how his house reflected him. He had a few framed posters of bands like Black Flag on his wall and lots of darker furniture.

He walked me into the living room and I took a seat on the couch.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked.

"Um, I think I'm fine actually. You can grab some food for yourself though." I shrugged and stared at the ground.

Frank took a seat on the couch beside me and put his arm around me. I leaned into him and rested my head on his chest. He took some of my hair in his fingers and twirled it.

I leaned up and pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back softly, before grazing his tongue on my lip. I parted my lips and he brought his hand to the back of my head.

I turned and began straddling his lap, not breaking our kiss. He placed his hands on my waist. I had my hands on his chest as he went from my lips to my neck once again.

I pushed him a little. He looked up at me, his eyebrow raised.

"Maybe having another mark on my neck isn't the greatest idea, huh?" I smiled. I brushed his hair out of his eyes and leaned back down to kiss him.

"Alright." He said against my lips.

His hands travelled until they were under my shirt. They moved up until they were just on my ribcage. He looked up at me again.

"Are you sure?" He asked. He sounded worried.

"I'm sure." I replied and began undoing his button up. Once it was completely off, I looked at the large tattoo that covered his entire chest. I traced over it with my finger, noticing something underneath it.

"Jamia?" I asked.

He turned his head to look at the wall. "Oh, yeah. Um, this was kind of a cover up tattoo. Jamia. She was my, uh, she was my ex-girlfriend."

"I'm sorry, god. I shouldn't have asked." I put my head in my hands.

"Hey, hey, hey." He said, placing his hand on my cheek. "You didn't know. It's fine."

"We gotta head back." I said and stood up. He buttoned his shirt up again and we left the house.

»»
okay it's been like 2 months since i last updated and im giving you a shitty chapter. sorry guys. take care!

xx abby