BONUS CHAPTER / DELETED SCENE!

The music played from the speaker my phone was plugged into, Hayley Williams' voice echoing through the room as I danced around.

The song had ended and The Only Exception began playing afterwards.

The guitar sounded beautiful as always when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned and Frank stood before, his hand outreached.

"Care for a dance?" He smiled. I grinned back and nodded my head, placing my hand in mine.

He placed his other hand on my hip and I placed mine on his shoulder. We swayed slowly to the music before I began singing.

Up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness.

He looked down at me, his face still in his lovely smile. That was when I realized that I never wanted to be apart from him, ever.

I wanted him to know me like the back of his hand and I wanted to learn every detail about him. I wanted to meet his parents and go on cheap dates to bowling alleys. I wanted to be happy and the only way that could happen is if I was with him.

I discovered this whilst dancing in an empty room in a dingy apartment with one of the only people I trusted entirely.

I've got a tight grip on reality but I can't let go of what's in front of me here. I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up, leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.

He kissed me softly before spinning me around on his finger for the ending.

"Oh, and I'm on my way to believing." He finished.

I smiled and kissed him again. He grinned against my lips and we broke apart. He pulled me into his chest and I laughed and cuddled into him.

"I love you so much, you know?" I said, my eyes slightly getting watery.

"I love you more, babe." He replied and saw the tear fall down my face.

"Why are you crying, beautiful?" He looked at me concerned.

"I just," I laugh sobbed. "I can't believe we made it this far. I thought you were going to give up on me if I left. But you didn't and I'm so happy you didn't."

"Kitten, I wouldn't leave you if my life depended in it. You are my whole world, hell, my whole universe. I would never give up on you." He chuckled and wiped the stray tear away with his thumb.

"I know, I know." I breathed. "I can't believe I even found you, baby."

"I feel like I should be the one saying that." He said. "Before I met you I was a wreck. My cousin got me the job at the school because I was so out of myself I barely got out of bed. And then when I saw you my whole face lit up and I knew, I knew you were the one to save me from the self destruction of myself. You are the reason I'm still here today."

"Why didn't you tell me that before?" I placed my hand in his.

"I was afraid you would get scared and run away. I mean I was your teacher for fucks sake. It's a little weird."

"I would still love you no matter what, don't worry." I laughed and kissed his nose.

"What was that for?" He raised an eyebrow.

"For being the sweetest ever."

"Wow, that's fuckin' cliché as hell." He mocked me.

"Hey, you shut up before I fuck you up." I pointed my finger at him.

"I wanna see you try." He stood straighter.

"Oh, fuck you."

"Gladly, but I'd like you to so much more."

-----
OKAY DECIDED TO ADD THIS LITTLE EXTRA HAPPY ENDING BIT! REMEMBER IM STILL DOING THE Q&A you can ask me on my ask.fm (its in my bio) or even in the comments on my last update.

aLSO MY GERARD FIC IS SO MORTIFYING. its the first fic I ever wrote and I wrote it like two years ago and my writing is horrible and you guys are reading it now and YOU SUCK.

till next time,

xx abby.