Chapter 11: The Plan.

I had a plan.

It had been a month and a half since I graduated, and my parents were finally letting me out of the house, but only to go to NYU. I sent my résumé about a month ago and finally got the acceptance letter back. I was ecstatic, because I had a plan.

I was now getting into my car, pressing the cigarette I was smoking into the ground with my foot. I packed every book I needed for the school and was so ready to leave this stupid house. My mother came out and kissed me on the cheek, almost sobbing. I stopped caring about her a while ago.

I did hug my father, because I know that he's only a background character in my mothers world. Everything had to go her way or else. I waved goodbye to him, not making eye contact with my mom, and turned to the next street.

I stopped the car two blocks away and began getting ready. I pulled off the disgusting fleece sweater my mother made me wear because "it was too perfect", and adjusted Frank's Black Flag shirt. I applied a coat of eyeliner along with dark red lipstick across my lips. I looked...perfect.

The drive was long, but anticipating as I drummed my finders on the steering wheel. State by state, I began getting more and more excited. Finally, I saw the sign.

Welcome To Belleville, NJ!

I grinned and drove to the familiar neighbourhood. I hopped out of the car and ran to the door. I knocked quickly, my hand shaking as it finally opened.

As the door opened wider and wider I saw the skunk haired boy pop out, first confused before his mouth dropped.

"Oh my god, Harley!" He shouted, pulling me in for a hug. "I thought I would never ever EVER see you again! I missed you so much!!"

"I missed you, too, Jacky Boy." I pulled away. "So fill me in on what happened when I was gone."

"Okay so Sabrina got pregnant, but guess what? It wasn't Cole's! It was Adam's!"

"Holy shit." I snorted.

"Oh, and remember Mr. Iero, that teacher you had the hots for?"

"Yea- No I didn't!" I scoffed and hit his arm.

"Yeah, yeah, well anyways. He started getting like really sad soon after you left and got caught with alcohol in his desk! He got fired. Sort of a shame I kinda lik-"

"Wait, what?" I choked.

"Yeah, he also had a few DUI's apparently. I feel bad for the guy."

"Hey, Jack? Can I actually talk to you later? I have to get all my books and stuff up to New York before tomorrow. I just came to stop by." I said, already grabbing my keys.

"Oh, yeah sure. Text me if you need anything. Love ya." He scratched his head and I quickly walked to my car.

"Love you, too, Jack, I'll text you as soon as I can." And with that I raced over to the small house I was oh, so familiar with.

I ran up the steps and rang the doorbell.

"Go away, I don't want any fucking cookies." I heard from inside. I grinned worriedly and gripped the handle. To my surprise, the door was unlocked and I quietly walked in.

I tiptoed over to the living room to see the horror before me. Frank was sat on the couch, scruff covering his face and a beer in his right hand. The television was on, and The Shining was playing as I heard "Here's Johnny!". Frank looked dead. He looked sad but also mad with the way he was tensed up as he pulled the beer bottle up to his lips.

I pressed my lips together and moved a little closer, before finally speaking up.

"Hey." I almost whispered. Frank stood up more and turned his head towards me. His eyes were wide with disbelief as he sat up off of the couch. He still hadn't spoken to me yet, and he brushed me off and ran up the stairs.

I followed after him, worried of what he was going to do, when I saw him enter the bathroom. He had left the door open, meaning he wasn't doing his business, so I hung around at the door.

First he looked at himself in the mirror, almost with a look of disgust? He brought the razor out of his cabinet and began cleaning up his scruff. It almost seemed he hadn't looked himself in the mirror for weeks.

Once he was shaven, he splashed himself with water and then looked over at me.

"I'm still here, don't worry." I chuckled, and I swear I could see his eyes glisten, but I could have been wrong.

Could.

I say could because seconds after he went straight over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my own around his neck and he pulled me up off the ground.

"You're real." He whispered.

"I'm real." I nodded my head and touched his cheek, laughing.

"Harley, you're fucking here!" He squeezed me tighter, spinning me around. He had a big smile on his face, bigger than I think I had ever seen it before.

"Yes! I'm fucking here! And I fucking missed you!"

"Wait." He sat down on the floor and pulled me on his lap. "Wait how did you get here? When? What?"

"Well, my parents think I'm off at NYU. I got a quote on quote "letter of acceptance" from there and my mother has never been happier. But, you should hear a secret. Wanna hear the secret?" I laughed again.

He nodded his head, confused.

"Well, I kinda made the form myself and sent it to my house so my parents would think I got accepted but, the thing is, I didn't even apply."

"You..." A look of shock spread across his face. "You are an evil genius."

"That's my name." I smiled. "But also..."

I pressed my lips up to Frank's for the first time in almost three months. He put his hands on my face, and smiling into the kiss.

"I have $7,000 in the car." I said against his lips.

He pulled away quickly, an eyebrow raised.

"I'm gonna need money for Uni." I smirked.

"I'm going to kiss that smirk right off your face." He scowled before pushing his lips back on mine. He lowered me onto the bedroom carpet, not breaking the kiss until he started on my neck. A soft moan came out from the back of my throat as he hit my sweet spot.

I pushed him off of me for a second. "We have to leave."

His face became serious as he slowly nodded. He got up off the ground and pulled me up as well as he grabbed a suitcase from his closet.

He began putting clothes and such in, and I was grabbing things like CD's and books, along with things from his bathroom and also his shoes.

"I'm going to go load my suitcase into your car, and then pull mine into a tow away zone." I said, grabbing his keys.

"Alright, see you in a few."

I quickly put everything into Frank's car and pulled my car right in front of somebody's driveway, before walking back to Frank's house. He was waiting inside the car, so I hopped in the passengers side and we began driving off.

This was going to be fun.

-

this is the last chapter before the epilogue guys...

im quite sad actually, this was a fun journey.

in other news i will most likely be starting a teenage frank fic very soon, so stay tuned for that. and also its like 1am on july 3rd and im in a hotel room, happy july 4th guys.

xx abby