Chapter 6: Lovely.

"Coming?" I called out to Frank. He smiled and nodded his head, walking closer to my bed.

I took his shirt in my hand, making our lips collide quickly. Frank smiled before taking my face in his own hands. He pushed my hair out of my face, barely breaking the kiss, before I sat on the bed.

Frank sat beside me, almost asking for permission. I almost laughed, smiling at how gentleman like he was. I nodded my own head before he laid me down on the bed.

He slid my shirt over my head, staring down at my stomach. He kissed down from my jawline to my chest, before I began pulling his own shirt over his head.

The tattoos on his chest were just as amazing as the first time I saw them, but I blocked my mind from looking at the Jamia tattoo.

He pressed his lips to mine again, biting my lip. I pulled him down onto the bed, him hovering on top of me. He had his hands on my sides, moving his hands higher every few seconds, before he pulled my skirt off.

He grinned at my figure and kissed me hard, slowly moving his hand down-

"Harley!" Someone called. I shook awake and looked to see my mother looking down at me, confusion spread across her face.

"Harley, your almost late for school. If you don't hurry up you'll miss half of first period." She said quickly and walked out of the room.

I sighed and sat up, stretching my arms out. It was almost 7am, meaning I was just going to have to pull my hair into a ponytail and rush out the door. I ran downstairs and put a coffee in the coffee maker, before running back upstairs and putting a baggy red shirt with some black leggings.

I flipped my head, putting my hair in an extremely messy bun, before taking my bags and running back downstairs. I took the coffee and said goodbye to my parents before going into my car.

I rushed to the school and basically sprinted into Frank's class. When I closed the door, everyone was sat in their seat staring at me.

"Nice of you to join us, Harley. Please take a seat." He motioned his hand before continuing his lesson. I wasn't paying attention. Really, I was just thinking about my dream last night.

I never really had those types of dreams. It was a big shock for me becuase I had only been with him for a couple months, and wanting to have sex with him was kind of unusual for me. Sure, we fooled around a bit but I never thought we would get that far.

Was I even ready?

As I came out of my thoughts I had realized everyone was leaving the classroom.

"Are you feeling alright today?" Frank asked me.

I took a deep breath. I shook my head slowly and placed my head in my hands.

"What's wrong?" He pulled his chair up to my desk.

I shook my head again. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Please?" I still hadn't looked up at him.

"No. It's embarrassing."

"Oh, come on." He laughed, poking my ribs.

"No." I giggled at his touch. I lifted my head.

"Fine." He crossed his arms and made his way back to his desk. We sat in silence for what felt like forever before he spoke up.

"I'm not talking to you until you tell me."

"Guess we're never talking to each other again." I replied.

Silence again.

"Ugh." I groaned and made my way up to his desk. I propped myself onto it.

"I knew you wouldn't last long." He smirked. I laughed mockingly. "Now tell me."

"Um, I had this dream." I began. He nodded his head. "And I was in it. And you were in it. And, um, stuff happened?" I explained, trying to make it as vague as possible.

"Oh, I see." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up you fucking loser." I pushed face away with my hand. "I gotta get to class now anyways. Bye."

"Alright. I lo-" He stopped himself. "Maybe we can do something later?"

"Maybe." I smirked and walked into my next class.

-

I pulled into the driveway, my usual grin on my face. I grabbed my bag and walked into the house.

"Mom? Dad? I'm home!" I called.

"In the kitchen hun, we need to tell you something." My dad said calmly.

I raised an eyebrow and walked over to where they were standing.

My father was leaning on the sink, one arm propped on the granite counter, the other around my mothers waist. You could tell they were nervous about what they were going to tell me.

"What is it?" I confusedly asked.

"Well, um. Honey, your father just got promoted." My mother looked to the ground.

"Oh my god, dad! That's amazing." I smiled up at him.

"Uh, no sweets, there's more." He breathed out.

"For your dad to take this job, he has to be relocated." My mother pressed her lips together. "To Los Angeles."

"What?" I choked out. "Wait, no. Please...don't take the job! Your job here is perfectly fine!"

"Baby, if I don't go I might lose my job." He slowly walked over to me.

"But I'm graduating in 4 months! I can't go to a whole different school!" I yelled.

"Please just-"

"No! I can stay with a friend! Yeah, I'll go pack my stuff now and I'll stay with Jack or something! His parents would be fine with it." I started panicking. I ran my hands through my hair and my breath quickened.

"We're going. I'm sorry."

"When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning."

Fuck no.