Chapter 3: Undecided

"I can't do this."

"I understand." Frank sighed. He took his sundae off of the ground and finished off the last of it. "I'll give it time."

I pulled my shirt back over my head and grinned at him. He groaned and smacked his head against the headrest in front of him. I raised my eyebrow, confused as to why he was hitting himself repeatedly.

"You are making this way to difficult." He said. I was still really confused. He seemed to have noticed my expression because he continued on. "You are way to cute with your little smile and your smarts an-and you."

"Don't act like you're nothing special. You are amazing, Frank. You are cute, smart and you're tattoos are literally the best things ever." I smiled at him, showing my teeth this time.

"Ugh, Harley. Please stop being so cute. You are killing me here." I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss, leaving my lips on his for a little longer that expected and took my own ice cream off the ground once again.

I saw the heat rise to his cheeks and he sat there starstruck. Aw, what a cutie.

"We," I laughed. "We should get going. Maybe you could hang at my place?"

"Is that a good idea?" He asked. I have a way in.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, don't worry about it. My sister...you may have to worry about."

I climbed back into the front seat and began to drive. "And why do I have to worry about her?" I heard him ask. I adjusted the mirror so that I could see him.

"You'll see." I smirked and sped up slightly.

"Oh no. Am I actually dating a psycho?" I nodded and gave him an "mhm."

We arrived at my place only a small while later. I parked a road over so my parents wouldnt be suspicious that a different car was in their driveway. We both got outside of the car and I took hold of his hand.

I pulled him to the ladder type decoration at the side of my house that lead straight up to my room. That's one of the many reasons I chose that specific room. I put my foot onto it and pushed off the ground wth the other. I climbed about two steps more before I looked down at Frank.

"Are you sure about this?" He called. I put my finger to my lips, telling him to be quiet. I then nodded my head and continued climbing.

I eventually heard a sigh and then the decoration shook a little. I smiled, knowing I broke him. I got to my window and slowly slid it up. I sat down on the ledge and waited for Frank to come up. When he was just about there, I opened the window and swung my legs over, pulling my whole body inside.

I waited until I saw Frank's head peeking and giggled. I took his hand and pulled him up.

He looked around my room in awe. Band posters covered my walls along with a guitar sitting in the corner.

"You play?" He walked over to the guitar. He picked it up and looked it over.

I shook my head. "I'm trying to, not doing so well."

"I can teach you?" He suggested. I put my hands on my cheeks.

"Oh em gee! My teacher is going to teach me something! What a surprise!" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah, you're hilarious." He brushed me off.

"I know right. I should be a comedian." I applied some lip balm onto my lips...what? My lips are extremely chapped.

"It smells like strawberries in here." Frank said. I laughed and threw the product over to him. "I see."

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. He nodded and I went to go put a sheet on the wall. As I was hanging it, Frank had looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I pulled out the projector and I saw him grinning. I smirked as I plugged it into the wall.

"Can you find us a movie? They're over there." I pointed to the box filled with DVD's, where he took out Paranormal Activity Two. Shit.

"Please, no." I whined. A smirk grew onto his face as he put the movie into the DVD player.

"What? Don't like scary movies?" He chuckled. I nodded my head frantically, hoping that would make him not play the movie. I was wrong.

He took the controller and took a seat on the floor beside me. We stared up at the screen, and I awaited my fate of being horrified.

Frank must have noticed that I was practically shaking, so he wrapped his arm around me.

The movie began and it was alright, so I just kind of stared. Then, the jump scares began. Every time something would pop up onto the screen, I would bury my head further into Frank's chest. By the time the movie was over, I wasn't even looking at anything. It was just fabric in my face.

"It's done, kitty."

"Okay."