''What should I make?'' He asked expecting some decent reply but what he got in response was a threatening glare. The blonde bit on his lower lip and immediately ran away from there and Jungkook had to bite on his inner cheek to stop himself from smiling before locking the phone and looking around himself.

Every night, he would turn the whole house into a wild mess and every morning when he would wake up, whole house would be cleaned. All the things would have been placed on their proper place and it for some reason, impressed Jungkook.

The blonde prepared breakfast for both of them and it was for the first time when both of them had the breakfast together, even if it was as silent as space.

The next week was same apart from Jungkook being a little more messy as if he was testing Taehyung's limits. He would deliberately mess his whole room before going out but Taehyung, not even once complained.

In fact, he would gladly clean Jungkook's room like a good wifey.

On a random day, Jungkook as always called his friend for a party at home. His girlfriend who came there wearing a black mini dress that made Taehyung think how that girl was breathing threw herself on the ravenette who took the chance of hurting Taehyung again by giving him a live show at the dining table. The blonde had averted his eyes immediately before blinking his tears away.

Taehyung's admiration towards his husband didn't went unnoticed by the girl so he just wanted to show the boy who Jungkook belong to, not knowing that the ravenette had already written himself in Taehyung's name. The boy was about to walk away from there when the girl had stopped him to order a glass of water before leaving to living room.

Once the blonde handed her the glass of water, Jungkook's friend called the boy making Taehyung look at Jungkook for a moment, hoping he would save him from his assaulter but the ravenette was too busy with his girlfriend.

''Hey Choi....leave the boy, man.'' One of the boy said making the other smirk.

''I am not doing anything, Wang.'' Choi replied looking at Taehyung from head to toe. The blonde still wore the same baggy clothes but his delicious curves were too stubborn to stay hidden. Anyone would lose their mind looking at the innocent boy with sinful body and that's what the blonde feared.

''Pick that remote for me.'' Choi ordered throwing the remote of the TV on the ground making the other's laugh. The blonde looked at the boy helplessly before walking ahead and bending down to pick the remote making Choi's eyes to travel to his perky ass immediately.

The boy scratched his chin with his finger as he looked at the view in front of him delightedly.

The blonde stood straight and walked upto the boy to hand over the remote to him.

He was about to walk out when he was stopped again by non other that Jungkook's girlfriend.

''Hey You....stop.'' The blonde looked at her to continue ahead.

''Put my phone on charger.'' She said rudely, extending her phone towards the blonde as if he was her servant. Taehyung could have denied if he wanted but the boy was too polite and humble for his own good. He took the phone and turn to walk away when his foot slipped on the wet floor making the boy yelp as he lost his balance, phone flying to hit the floor and break into pieces.

But did she care?

Nah.

Jungkook will buy her another.

''Ahhh!!'' The boy winced while the girl smirked in victory. The bitch had deliberately wetted the floor to make it slippery. Jungkook looked at the boy wide eyed as tears formed in his eyes at the pain while the other friends of Jungkook were also stunned.