''Auntie? I thought I was Jungkook's mother so.....'' The lady pouted making the blonde chuckle.

''Sorry, M-Mom...'' The blonde said and immediately said the word to himself again to see if he pronounced it correctly because the word felt so foreign. He was only ten when he called his mother with that endearment for the last time. Mrs Jeon chuckled and ruffled the blonde's hair bringing him back to reality.

''Oh...Please come inside, Mom.'' He stated stepping aside, giving way to the guests to come inside. They walked to the living room where Mr Jeon looked around before sitting.

''Where is your husband, Tae?'' The blonde licked his lips immediately before smiling hesitantly.

''He is in h-his room.''

''His room?'' The boy with a dimple smile asked confused making the boy bite his tongue.

''I m-mean our r-room.'' He corrected immediately making everyone nod understandingly.

''By the way, Tae! He is Namjoon...our elder son...and Namjoon, he is Jeon Taehyung....your brother in law'' Mrs Jeon introduced making the boy confused. He never knew Mr and Mrs Jeon had another son too. Namjoon smiled looking at Taehyung's confused face.

''I am Kim Namjoon, Taehyung.....Mom and Dad kind of adopted me from an orphanage.'' He explained making the blonde make an O shape with his lips while Mr and Mrs Jeon chuckled.

''So....how is your married life?'' Mrs Jeon asked teasingly making the boy blush. Though there was nothing romantic about that sentence but the thought of himself as a married boy with a husband gave him strange butterflies but he immediately scolded them and shut them down.

''Its good....'' He replied with a red face making everyone else chuckle.

''Jungkook is very lucky to have a husband like you, Taehyung.'' Namjoon commented and Taehyung wanted to chuckle sarcastically but stopped himself.

''Why isn't he still here, BTW?'' The dimple boy asked without giving a chance to the blonde to react to his previous comment.

''He is getting ready, m-may be.'' The boy said the last word in a whisper which went unnoticed by everyone. Namjoon stood up and looked towards the stairs.

''Let me get that lazy ass down.'' He said chuckling and ran up the stairs to Jungkook's room leaving Taehyung with his mother and father in law. Mrs Jeon noticed the way Taehyung immediately looked down and stopped smiling once Namjoon left from there.

She clearly saw the sadness.

''Tae? Are you okay?'' She asked lovingly making the boy fake a giggle.

''I a-am fine, Mom...''

''Is Jungkook taking care of you?'' Mr Jeon asked in his gentle tone.

''Yes, dad....he is a v-very good husband.'' he lied again, not wanting his husband to get scolded by his parents.

Around half an hour later, Jungkook walked down the stairs with Namjoon beside him.

Wearing a black hoodie whose sleeves were pulled up to reveal the veiny arm upto his elbow paired with a black lower and black sleepers while the half wet hairs were styled upwards revealing his forehead, Jungkook looked so fresh and handsome that Taehyung forgot that he was openly staring at his husband.

It wasn't the first time when Taehyung had lost himself in his husband in the last week. The boy had studied every little detail about Jungkook from afar. He couldn't believe how can someone be so perfect. The sharp features which give him a hot look always stunned Taehyung. It was a little hard to believe how can someone look hot and handsome one second and all cute and innocent the next. The duality had made the boy amazed.