36} 𝔘𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔇𝔬 𝔘𝔰 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 18+

Hello! It's been a while

Hello! It's been a while. I'd been meaning to make this chapter months ago, but I kept procrastinating (sorry). This chapter will have a little (shmutty) epilogue.

This chapter will also have a sneak peek into my new story, [it's an Eremin x Reader where Armin is an obsessive, manipulative stalker and Eren is a toxic, but genuine, f-boy :)]

Here are some CWs for the epilogue.

Gunplay, graphic depictions of sexual activity, bondage, dirty talk, breeding, gagging, and unprotected sex.

TWs: Guns, gunplay.

Here is the epilogue!

~~~~~~~~~~

"You've done well, we commend you," said Erwin Smith. Both you and Armin had just gotten back from the big mission in Vegas after the two of you spent the New Year there. You and Armin had been receiving big, important missions, so having the little New Years' time felt like a nice, very needed, mini-break. "We appreciate all that the two of you have accomplished for this firm," continued Erwin. "So, we'd like to give the two of you some time off."

"Of course, we'll call if we're in dire need of help but nothing should be coming up right now," explained Levi.

"Time off? What do you mean?"

"I'll put it in simple terms: the two of you have six months to do as you please, away from work." Levi's words got right through to you. Both you and Armin were paid more than enough money to hold yourselves steady for well over six months, so money wasn't a problem. Then again, trying to think about it, there wasn't a problem at all. This was perfect. Finally, you could enjoy your engaged life with Armin for a little while, without worrying about work.

"Six months?" you asked in excitement.

"Correct!" added Hange.

"Thank you so much!" you nearly jumped up as you ran to give Hange a hug. "We'll be in contact!" you told Hange.

Armin shook Erwin and Levi's hands and thanked them joyfully. Armin too was excited.

"Six months," you told Armin getting out of the car, realizing you'd have six months all to yourselves.

"Too bad we won't get to do much," he said, opening the door to the home you and him called 'ours.'

"Why not?" you asked, a little worried while stepping inside.

"Because of all the sex we're gonna have." He pushed you back onto the counter and began kissing you. You smiled into the kiss; you still didn't understand how sweet little Armin could say things like that. Then again, sweet little Armin was a man. He was a man that made you feel good whenever you were around him. He was always there for you, no matter how bad things got. He would protect you when your own body failed you. He was a man, that's just what he did.