30} 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 18+

TW: Sexual intercourse, degrading, praising, masochism, choking, gagging, dick-riding, breeding, unprotected sex, dirty talk, slapping.

Hello again! This chapter contains smut. I'll mark where that starts and ends.

Smut starts here

Smut starts here

"Yeah, I'll reward you, just come up here," he said, patting his bare thigh. Quickly, you pulled your shorts off and threw them to the side.

You looked at him eagerly and put your hands on the sides of his waist, on the couch, and pulled yourself on top of him. He smiled with his eyes a bit clouded and began kissing you. He started slow, kissing your neck and nibbling on your ear, but he knew you wanted more. So, he slid his hand down your waist and under your thigh, getting closer to the spot he loved to touch so much.

He wasn't going to give you what you wanted too quickly, though. He stopped moving his hand and let it rest under your thigh, almost touching your spot. His tongue swirled around your neck; then, he started to suck. Marking you was something Armin enjoyed doing. If anyone saw you, they'd know that you were his. It was his little way of telling you that you were the only one on his mind, the only one he cared enough about to show off. He could get so overwhelmed by your reactions sometimes. He loved seeing you freak out a little, especially when you thought he wasn't aware of your freak-outs.

Finally, he started pulling your underwear off. "I'm going to touch you a bit, okay? If you want me to stop, just tell me," he said.

"Yeah, okay."

With his thumb hooked under the fabric of your underwear, he started tugging it off. You sat up a little, forcing your legs together and accidentally pressing your breasts in front of his face. You came back down when he finally pulled your underwear off. "You're soaking wet," he teased in a whisper, showcasing your underwear with a wet stain on it. He bit his lip and placed your underwear to the side, leaving you bare and ready to touch. He grabbed your hips and pressed you down to him, forcing you into a mini, thrusting motion. You picked up on his request and grinded on his length, getting him hard again. Sometimes, you wondered how he had so much energy.

"Get inside..." you whispered in his ear. It was a simple request, but it made him want more as if he hadn't already been greedy enough. He grabbed his length with his thumb and pointer finger and continued to line himself up with your entrance. You slowly lowered yourself onto him, releasing a sigh as you did. Very slowly, you continued lowering yourself until your thighs touched his and he was fully inside. "Fuck," you whispered, feeling a short, tingling feeling in your lower stomach.

"Soaking wet," he teased, whispering.

Your walls were wrapped around his length, making it warm inside. Your natural lubricant made it so that he slipped in without friction. You put your arms on his shoulders and put your forehead on his. "Let me do the work this time," you whispered. You started circling your hips, beginning to grind on him. It didn't take long for you to start to bounce on his cock. Sure, it wasn't fast yet, but it filled your body with pleasure.