25} 𝑅𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑒, 𝑆𝑎𝑙𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

"Eren! Sasha!" you called

"Eren! Sasha!" you called. "Help!" you looked down, seeing Armin looking helpless. Your legs were cold on the concrete floor and the only light was coming from the window at your right. The room was empty and gray. "Anyone! Please!" you screamed. "You're not dying, okay? Okay? You're gonna be alright. I'm right here. Armin, please, hold on. Just a little longer. Okay? You'll be okay. Please just... keep fighting. Armin..." You shook your head. This isn't happening. You hugged him, trying to cover him, hoping that it'd be of some help. You checked his pulse; he was still alive. "I love you. I love you, okay? So, you can't die just yet. Okay? Armin?"

Eren came running through the doorframe. "Y/n?" he asked. He looked around and noticed Fritz, lying dead with blood splattered all over his body. Then he looked back at you and found Armin laying on top of you with his eyes closed. He looked closer and saw that you were covering blood coming from the side of his stomach with the fabric of your dress. "What's going on?" Eren asked, hurrying over to you.

"I'll explain everything later, just, please, find help. We need to get him to a hospital. Please, Eren. Help me," you pleaded with tears in your eyes again.

Sasha was standing at the doorframe; you didn't notice when she appeared. "I'll get his boss. We can't take him to an ordinary hospital. They might ask about the situation. It's too risky. I'll be right back. Eren, stay with y/n." She speeded out of there and found Erwin quickly. She explained that Armin was hurt, and Erwin had trusted comrades to accompany him with Sasha.

"Y/n, breathe," Eren said.

"I-I'm trying."

"Help is on the way. He's gonna be alright, okay?"

You were sniffling, trying to keep it all together, but it was no use. You were like a child, unable to keep the flooding emotions inside. It was the first time Eren had seen you so worried. He'd never witnessed you break down so badly. No matter the situation, you always kept it in fairly well. Under pressure, you excelled. It was the first time you'd broken down outside, in a mission. Eren never thought he'd see anything like that. He realized how human you were. You were so much like him, having so many things bottled up inside.

Sasha came through the door, this time with Erwin and a few men from Sina that you didn't recognize. "We'll take it from here," said Erwin, watching you hold Armin gently but tightly at the same time. The two men accompanying Erwin took Armin away. "Hey," you got up, "wait!" The men taking Armin continued, but Erwin stopped and regarded you. "Where are they taking him?" you asked.

"One of Sina's hospitals. I'm afraid I can't tell you the location, though."

"Please, let me see him again."

"Sorry, Miss. I can't trust that."

You pulled Erwin by the wrist and brought him to the room. You pointed to Fritz, lying unconscious on the ground. "You think I would've let that happen? Hm? That's my boss! I helped Armin! I helped Sina and you won't let me see him? He'll tell you when he wakes up. It's I-I need to see him..." you rubbed away the tears in your eyes. "Please, tell me I'll see him again."