4} 𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑀𝑒

He wasn't kidding

He wasn't kidding. The way he was holding you could tell you as much. You either complied and figured out a way to get out unscathed or act out and die with 100% certainty. He let uncovered your lips after feeling you relax against him. "Alright. I won't move," you finally spoke after too many seconds of silence. You were always one to think fast on your feet. Alright, you thought to yourself. He just needs to get this gun off my head and when he does—

Quickly, before Armin even had the chance to react, you turned yourself around and pinned him against the wall with your front pressed roughly on his. He was a little taller than you, you had to turn your face up to look into his eyes and give him a death glare. You got a glimpse of his gritting teeth; he was caught off guard. "You didn't seriously think it'd be that easy," you said gripping his wrist with the gun. His blonde hair was slightly covering his eyes, he had a black turtleneck on, optimal for covering bloodstains. Stains of blood that could've been yours. 

"I'm gonna go now," you said, your body still pressed firmly against his, "and since I know this won't be the last time I see you, please, wear something a little nicer next time." It wasn't the time for teasing, you knew that, yet you couldn't help yourself. He just looked so hot pinned against the wall all sweaty like that. Actually, why is he so sweaty? A drop of sweat ran from his brow.

He wasn't looking at you, he was staring deep into the ground. You noticed his body, although firmly pressed by you, was showing no signs of restraint. If only it wasn't so dark, maybe you'd be able to get a better look at his face. You tried and only found his cheeks were tinted with rose color. The top of his face was shaded with his bangs, and he looked so fragile. Almost like a vintage tea set you'd find in a thrift store.

"Alon," you grabbed the bottom portion of his face and forced his gaze onto your face by lifting his chin, "I'd appreciate it if you'd at least put some effort in trying to catch me. Next time, at least try to do a better job." His expression continued blank without any trace of emotion. His gaze was deep, and he seemed to be closely examining your face and features with disinterest.

"You know that's not my name."

Ah, so the man finally speaks, you told yourself.

"So, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop calling me that. You're not stupid. You know my name. Why won't you say it? Hm?" he asked, finally stepping off the wall and grabbing your wrist, which you didn't realize was still grabbing his chin. "Tell me, y/n," he ordered as he got a firmer grip on your wrist and pulled it into the side of his head, forcing you a little closer to him.

You caught yourself scared. His tone was so demanding and the way he looked at you, oh the way he looked at you could've made you tremble. It was something about the way his demeanor changed entirely from one minute to the other. "Y-you told me it was your n-name so I'm obviously gonna call you by that..." you said, much quieter than the previous time you'd opened your mouth.