8} 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 18+

TW: handjob, blowjob, oral sex (m. receiving)

"Don't do anything you'll regret

"Don't do anything you'll regret..." Armin said, burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"I don't have time to think about regrets," you sat up and took Armin's face in your hands, "I'm sure about this."

"O-okay." He looked at you, a little worry glazed over his eyes when he noticed just how hungrily you stared at him.

You let him scoot up further on the bed and pulled his pants off, placing them to the side once they were finally off. That's when you noticed the big bulge in his pants. Although you were a virgin, it wouldn't be your first time sucking someone off. You carefully slipped his length out and took it in your hands. You carefully started stroking it and feeling every inch; take it, there were many inches.

You stroked with one hand at first but quickly had to transition to two. Armin looked down at you and only wished he could be fucking himself into your mouth. He then looked away, realizing just how hard he was staring. Your breasts hovered over his cock, but your bra was still on. "Fuck," he said in a high whisper.

With legs open and the reddish blush on his face, there was nothing you wanted more than to suck him off right then and there, but you held back. You continued stroking his length, occasionally feeling his pink tip with your fingertips. "Oh..." he let out. The veins on his cock were felt as you stroked it. You couldn't resist any more. You moved yourself away from him and lowered your head behind his pink length.

You opened your mouth and teasingly revealed a bit of your tongue. "What if I..." you slowly and gently licked his cock from the bottom of his length to the tip. "Y-yes!" Armin whispered. His blushing face was exactly what you looked for. You could feel yourself pulse at the thought of taking him in your mouth. After admiring him, you carefully wrapped your plump lips around his cock and licked up to his tip again. Then, you buried your face even deeper until you almost felt yourself choke.

"Mmm," you moaned with your stuffed mouth. He filled every inch, you could hardly breathe. You started moving your lips in and his cock, carefully sucking the entire time. His hardened length was starting to turn you on. He looked you up and down and looked around the room, not finding anything nearly as amusing as your face disheveled.

You started bopping your head through every inch of his cock, tangling your tongue all over his shaft and tip. You looked up for a split second, seeing one of Armin's hands gripping the black sheet and the other gripping the collar of his unbuttoned shirt. "Oh... fuck," he lightly moaned. He started caressing the back of your head and felt himself relax at your touch.

He whimpered your name, feeling as if his climax was inching closer with every passing second. He couldn't even remember all the places he wanted to go with you. His vision blurred so all he could register was that warming feeling of your wet mouth surrounding his cock. "Shit, yeah... right...there. Just like that," he breathed out. "Oh... you're so good..." he said in a soft moan. All you could mumble in return were muffled moans.