21} 𝐴𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛 18+

TW: Guns, gunshots, blood, knife throwing, sexual intercourse, unprotected sex, breeding.

This chapter will contain smut, BUT it's a crucial chapter to read, so I'll mark where that starts and ends.

Enjoy!

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Jean, now!" Armin screamed. In a matter of seconds, people from Sina came storming into the wedding. People from your firm were also armed, and the place quickly became chaos. The sound of glass breaking on the floor was filling your ears. The cake, the decorations, everything was starting to break on the floor. Eren grabbed your wrist and dragged you behind a table. Armin lost sight of you; he needed to find you and get you out of there.

"Eren... Eren... what's going on?" you asked, shaking.

"I don't know. Look!" he pointed to a pistol that had been slid under the table. "Y/n, here. I already have one under my vest."

"Thanks. What do we do now? What about everyone else?"

"I don't know and to be quite frank," he looked around, still kneeling on the floor with you, "I don't give a flying fuck about anyone else. Baby, whatever you do, promise me you'll keep yourself safe, okay?"

"Y-yes."

"Okay," both you and Eren tried looking around. You spotted Armin again. He seemed to be desperately looking for someone or something. He got attacked from behind, but he swerved out the way and shot the man dead, getting some blood on his white, button-up shirt. "Where can she be?" he muttered to himself.

"Eren..." you said softly. You knew he'd spotted Armin looking for you too.

"Go. It's okay. I'll take things from here."

"Thank you so much. I love you." You quickly hugged Eren tightly and kissed him on the cheek.

"You looked beautiful today," he said smiling and anxiously letting you go.

"Thank you." You smiled at him then ripped your dress so you could run. You got up and got to Armin. He quickly noticed you and grabbed your hand. "Come with me," he said. With his hand in yours, you both ran down the aisle. Bodies were dropping and blood was getting splattered all over your white dress. Your veil was still on your head, riding the wind as you ran away with Armin. You watched the chaotic fighting continue as Armin pulled you through the place. It was a shame to see the pretty decorations going to waste. You were trying to lift your dress off the floor, trying to give yourself more space to run.

You saw a man from your firm run towards Armin. You didn't know who he was, but you did know he was dressed in formal attire, assuring you that he worked at Rose. Armin was looking in front of him, just trying to get you out the door; he didn't notice the man pointing a gun at his head. Seeing Armin so defenseless like that, you took no hesitation. You pulled out the gun Eren had handed you and shot the gun out of the man's hand. You saw blood burst out from his now injured hand; you'd just injured a man who worked for Rose, a man that trusted you as an ally. You saw the way he looked like he wanted to kill you. Armin noticed you'd pulled the trigger but didn't stop to see who you'd just shot.