7} 𝑇𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝐼𝑡 18+

TW: fingering

"What the hell are you thinking?" you asked frustrated and confused

"Think about it for more than two seconds, will you? It's the perfect spot. If they know anything about anything, they'd know we're after each other's necks. Staying at a place like this would be the last place they'd look. Also, if they happen to ask the front desk, they wouldn't receive any answers because of the confidentiality policies. I'll say it again, it's the perfect spot," he explained.

"I guess you're right but—" you looked out the window, you'd never been in a place like that before, "—alright, whatever."

As Armin parked the car, you felt your body tense and your lunch starting to swirl in your stomach. Nervous wasn't nearly enough to describe what you felt. It was agonizing. Opening the car door to then start walking to the hotel was probably the worst. Imagine if Eren knew where you were; imagine if Sasha knew. Your thoughts raced as you inched closer to the hotel.

Armin seemed so nonchalant. He opened the door of his car and got out without a word. He was silent and his expression was blank. You really hated that blank expression, you had a hard time reading it. He paced toward the hotel, a normal, too normal, pace. Seriously, it was annoying and it irked you in the worst way. Nearing the place, you felt your anxiousness rise, but Armin remained unaffected. That stupid fucking blank look on his face. There wasn't anything you hated more at that moment.

Armin opened the door for you and gave you a service-like smile. "Ladies first," he said with a false charm. You rolled your eyes and walked in. The front desk, the entire room was dark, decorated with hints of dark red. The aura was lustful and the red led lights underneath the counter weren't helping. "A room. Just one night," Armin said teasingly at the woman working at the desk.

She eyed the both of you and smiled to herself, surely thinking the both of you made a great pair. "Alright well," she smiled, "since it's so late... I'll give you two a discount." She gave you a wink.

Armin paid, without even giving you a chance to argue. Then, she handed him the card to the room. "Room 608. Sixth floor."

"Thank you, ma'am," Armin said, grabbing your hand and walking away. You looked back at the woman at the counter and said, "Thank you" before letting yourself be pulled by Armin. He stepped into the elevator before you, not regarding your presence at all. The ride up was agonizing; you were looking at the blank walls of the blank elevator, wishing you were anywhere else.

Beep. Went to the elevator when you arrived on the sixth floor. Stepping out, you realized it was dead silent. Rooms with 'occupied' signs on them but not a single sound. The walls were very well engineered; they were perfectly soundproof. Staring down the hall, there were 8 doors. On one wall, were the doors, on the other wall, were panels of thick, glass windows, making the lights of the tall buildings clear and bright. "It's the eighth room," Armin said once the elevator doors closed behind him. "Let's go." He walked in front of you and led the way; you hardly got to admire the night sky from how quickly you were forced to rush to catch up to him.