32} 𝑀𝑦 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝐺𝑢𝑛

TW: Knives, guns, a teensy bit of angst, blood, killing.

"Ymir told us about the uniform they wore

"Ymir told us about the uniform they wore. It's the same black one from before. Kind of stupid, if you ask me. Why the hell would they make themselves so recognizable? Seriously. Alright, good luck in there. We have earpieces for a reason. Don't hesitate to tell us if you guys need help. My name is Hange Zoe, by the way."

"Thank you for your help," you told them. They were much nicer than Erwin or Levi. Erwin seemed very serious but at least he'd shown himself to be caring. Levi on the other hand, you didn't understand. Hange, they seemed nice. They lifted your spirits a little by lightening the mood. Walking back to Eren, Jean, and Mikasa, you were hopeful. You knew Erwin was planning to get Armin back, so even if he was plotting something against you, at least Armin would be okay.

That's when your suspicions of Erwin were cleared when you saw the blonde, Russian girl. You knew how things worked. With missions, the 'better' people were usually sent out. You knew Armin was of high value. Back at the masquerade ball, it was she who accompanied him. To appoint her to a mission with Armin meant she was also of high value. Except, she wasn't going straight in, she was going to stay by Hitch. It made you wonder just how skilled Jean and the other girl with dark hair were. Her face seemed familiar, but you couldn't quite put your finger on where you'd seen her before.

"Eren," you pulled him aside to tell him what Hange told you.

"Do Jean and Mikasa know?"

"I assume that they do."

"Okay. Try and stay near me. Don't wander off by yourself. You're more in danger than any of us. We're not going to let anything happen to you."

"Okay, thank you."

"Let's go."

Both you and Eren walked over to Jean and Mikasa. The four of you came up with mini-plan A's and mini-plan B's. The four of you walked into the tall building; it's where Ymir reported that she saw men come in and out. There was hardly any light on the bottom floor. Jean and Eren had flashlights in their sleeves, so they lit what they could. You looked up, and found a high ceiling, at least seven stories high. The four of you stepped deeper in, only hearing the whispering of the breeze. There were windows at the top of the building, but they weren't close enough to give you enough light. You managed to see a long staircase deeper into the building. The building seemed old, with spiderwebs in every corner.

"Where do you think they could've taken Armin?" Jean asked.

"I don't know," Mikasa answered, keeping her gun ready to fire.

That's when you heard a shuffling sound coming from a door. "Guys," you whispered, getting closer to the door. "I hear something." Jean and Mikasa neared the door with you, turning their heads to get a better listen. The shuffling sound stopped. You got a terrible gut feeling and could practically hear your heartbeat. "Something's not right," said Jean.