18} 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑌𝑜𝑢

The next day, you had to get back to work as if nothing had happened. You were well welcomed back by Sasha and Eren, but it didn't erase the fact that you missed Armin and that home you'd created with him. There was this sort of emptiness that resided within you. It didn't take over your mind, nor did it dictate your every move, but whenever you were alone, it was there, and prominent. This long for his touch, his warmth would cloud your thoughts with sadness. It was a sadness that only hit you at night or when you were alone; it was then that you realized no one would hold you as he did.

The next day came around, and even though it had only been two days since you'd last seen Armin, it felt as though a million years had passed. You entered the office again, dressed in your usual, formal attire with your heels clicking on the marble floor. The office was lively with everyone working on their work. You walked over to your desk and noticed a note on your keyboard. It had a smiley face on it and read, "do your work today. —Eren." You smiled at the insignificant gesture.

You continued sorting out paperwork and doing some check-ins until it was time for lunch. You talked to Sasha about your time with Armin. You told her that he was sweet, that he cooked for you, that nothing bad happened, and assured her that everything was fine. However, you did leave out the part where you lost your virginity. When you were talking though, Sasha could tell something was up. The way your face brightened and the way you'd use hand gestures to talk about him, told her that something had happened. She decided to keep that information to herself.

Sina

"Hello, Armin, Annie," Erwin said formally from his seat. "Thank you for coming today. I have a mission for the two of you. I know it's a bit soon, but it's urgent. We have a suspect. A man that could be, possibly, working with the intruders' organization. I need the two of you to go to a bar and just listen in on his conversation. Here's a picture of him."

"Is that it?" Annie asked.

"Yeah. If you hear anything, alert us or write it down."

"Sounds great. When are we going?" Armin asked.

"In four days. We've planned everything else. We only need the two of you to do that."

"Great, we'll be there."

"Also, usual protocol. Act like a couple."

"Right."

"Alright, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. See you later," Annie said as she walked out of Erwin's office.

Rose

The day passed by quickly, just like the next. You caught up on work and distracted yourself by drowning yourself in tasks. You hadn't seen Armin and you couldn't call him since you never got his number. It's not like you could get his number though, because if anyone knew about the two of you, it could be seen as treason to your respective firms and therefore, cause problems for the both of you; problems like risking execution.

You got home from work. You were getting ready to go to the bar with Sasha. She said you had seemed 'down' and thought going out to get some drinks would be good for you. She thought some conversation mixed in with some alcohol could get you to tell her if anything was wrong. Sasha deeply cared for you and wished she could be of more help. You tended to be closed-off at times, and she felt bad because, in those instances, there wasn't much she could do.

You decided to get dressed in a nice outfit. Before that, you did your makeup. You didn't go too heavy but decided on a bold, wine-red lip and a dark red mini skirt, a tight, purple long-sleeve top, thigh-high boots, and a black leather vest, you were ready. Before you left the house, you grabbed your favorite pair of Vivienne Westwood earrings and proceeded to lock your apartment.