CHAPTER 28

Harvey

"Wanna explain what you just did?" Zora whispered staring down at me, I was too surprised to speak so I shook my head no. She stood up and went to the door locking it. She walked back to me and sat back on my lap.

She grabbed my jaw and made me look at her, without giving me a warning she slapped me across the face. I put my hand on my stinging cheek in surprise.

"You think it's fine to flirt with another woman? Hmm?" She asked wrapping her hand around my neck,

"No consequences to your actions? Think again..." She whispered against my lips, she started grinding on my covered crotch and I went to put my hands on her hips but she pushed them away.

"You're not going to fuck me Harvey..." She said with a smirk and stood up taking off her jeans and panties the went back to straddle my lap.

"... I'll be fucking you" she unbuckled my pants and pulled it out of my pants as I just stared at her still stunned that she slapped me and I...kinda enjoyed it?

"See you around Nessa? Really?" She said wrapping her hand on my throat as she lowered herself on me. I was feeling so much pleasure feeling her wet skin on my hard shaft.

"Nessa gonna suck your dick? You want her to suck you?! Answer me..." When I didn't answer she slapped me again while she moved up and down my dick. My eyes were wider than the moon, I didn't know if I was turned on by the slapping or how she was talking to me.

I groaned and tired to lean my head back but her hand snuck behind my neck and tangled her fingers in my hair taking a good grip and made me look at her.

"N-no...you look at me when I-...hmmm" her sentence was cut off by her moans, she was hoping harder while griping on my hair and shoulder for dear life. I thrusted my hips and she gasped, I matched her speed feeling her walls tighten around me. I was breathing heavily feeling myself getting closer.

I had no time to pull out because her walls were sucking me off and I moaned releasing my loads inside her. She relaxed laying her head on my shoulder while trying to catch her breath.

"That was... something" I said out of breath, I felt her put a small kiss on my cheek and I smiled. I put my hands on her hips and picked her up pulling my dick out of her. I grabbed a tissues from the box and cleaned her first and then cleaned myself next. I helped her put her jeans and I pulled mine up.

"I love it when you're jealous" I said kissing her, she rolled her eyes at me and stood up her legs almost giving up on her making me smirk. 

We left the office and I bumped into Vanessa again, she stopped me and I tried to excuse myself but she told me she had something important to tell me. Zora was just standing in front of the elevator waiting for me.

"If it's very important you could say it to me and my woman" I said pulling Zora to me, Vanessa pled me with her eyes but I didn't give a damn. Whatever she had to say, both me and Zora would like to hear it.

"Can we at least go somewhere private? Please?" She begged, I looked at Zora and she was staring at her suspiciously before agreeing. We left the building towards the car and Zora asked me to drive to a nearby coffeeshop.

We settled down on a table next to the window, Zora was sitting on my side while Nessa was on the seat in front of us.

"What is it that's so important?" I asked getting annoyed, she sighed and started searching in her purse. A few seconds later she pulled out few pictures, she slid them towards us. By now we were more than confused, why was she showing us a baby?

"That's Harper. My daughter" she said as her eyes watered,

"What does that have to do with me? Us?" I asked even more confused. The baby was a few months old in the pictures, I was still staring at one while Zora was doing the same with a different picture.

"That's your daughter as well Harvey..." She said, she was holding the picture in her hand while crying. My heart was beating as fast as it could, and my thoughts were scattered everywhere. This can't be for real...

"Stop playing with me Nessa, it's not funny" I said in disbelief, she shook her head no and hid  her face between her hands as she cried out.

"I moved out to give birth, I was so broke. I couldn't take care of her, so I gave her up for adoption." Vanessa said, she went to search in her bag again and pulled out two papers. She slid one my way and the other towards Zora who haven't said anything since we got here.

"This is the DNA test and those are her adoption papers."

"Vanessa the last time I saw you I was 22, I'm 27 now!" I yelled slamming my hand on the table, people were staring at us but I didn't care I was so angry. I felt a hand grab mine and I squeezed it to try and calm down.

"Five years? She's fucking five Vanessa? And now you tell me?" I felt my tears slide down my face non stop, my hands were shaking uncontrollably and I felt this pain in my chest. I was so disappointed in myself for some reason.

"I wanted to tell you, I just... I don't know why I couldn't" she said trying to touch my hand but I pulled it away quickly. I stared at the baby in the picture and I put my hand over my eyes to hide my face. I took a deep breath then huffed loudly, I took the adoption papers and looked at the address, she even lives in this city? What are the odds.

"Why are you telling me now?" I asked hearing my voice crack in pain,

"Because I know you'll love her and protect her...things I couldn't do. I'm sorry Harvey, forgive me" she said standing up, her eyes were red from crying. She grabbed her stuff and dashed out the place. I put my head in my hands and cried, I couldn't stop it. I had to let it out. I felt arms wrap around me trying to comfort me.

"What if they hurt her?" I said looking at the pictures, Zora grabbed my face and made me look at her.

"We're going to find her, I promise" she said pecking my lips, we gathered the pictures and papers leaving the coffeeshop in a hurry.

I don't how we're going to bring her home, I will do it wether it was as legal or not. Tomorrow, I'm going to this address and I'm taking my daughter from whoever she was with.

*****************************************
Well that's interesting!
Anyways goodnight 😴

-S