CHAPTER 2

Zora

I was very very bored, like to the point where not even scamming perverts was enough for my enjoyment. So today, me and Niko have decided to go car racing. We only do that once in a while or when I'm upset, of course without our parents knowing.

Remember that story my mom keeps telling you, about me wrecking her car and only bringing back a steering wheel. Well, lucky for me I jumped out before I smashed against the tree. Lucky for me, the steering wheel is removable so I've brought it back because obviously the car looked like a can of soda.

Anyways, back to car racing. I wonder what my mom would do if she found out. Niko could run away from her, she's faster but me. Well...poor me.

"So which car you're using this time?" Niko asked me leaning on the wall, we were in the garage staring at the sea of cars that my mother bought because she's literally obsessed with collecting them.

I smirked and walked to my beautiful baby, it was a pink 1993 Toyota Supra, I have already modified it so much. I have upgraded the downpipe and added a new and more powerful turbocharger. And since it was quiet heavy, I've decided to remove some of the interior and left only the driver's and passenger seat.

"Are you tryna die? Again?" Niko asked annoyed, she knew the last time I used this car I've lost control in a turn but I'm a great driver, I've stopped right on time before the car could fall over the edge. My parents don't know about that of course...

I touched the soft pink polish and admired it, I've missed it so much.  Niko knew there was no changing my mind, I wanted something thrilling to kill the boredom.

"I'll take the mustang" she mumbled and went looking for the car she'll drive. The meeting was at 1 in the morning and it was already midnight, we had to hurry if we wanted to be on time.

So many people come to the meetings, sometimes we just drive around and sometimes when there's a conflict to solve we race and whoever wins the race wins the upper hand and the argument.

I got in and waited for Niko to leave first then I revived the engine hearing it roar loudly, I sighed in satisfaction and followed after my sister.

The meeting was in a small town a few miles out of the city, usually it's always in the city that's where the fun is but this time they've changed it. Temporally I hope.

About half an hour drive we could see all types of lights, the closer we got the louder and the brighter it got. Hundreds of people were gathered, some were talking and others busy fixing their cars.

"Hey! Z!" A voice called for me, I looked at the person to see one of our dearest friends, Pierre. He was french car guy who's been organizing these events, we got closer the more Niko and I won races.

Pierre opened the door and sat next to me, I parked next to Niko and I turned to look at Pierre.

"I have good news for you" he said rubbing his hands together excitedly. Usually the news he brings me are either about a new car ready to get sold or someone wants to race me.

"We have a new comer, with a fully modified Nissan skyline. A gorgeous car, the owner is unknown but people say who's driving right now isn't the original owner of the car." He explained, skyline was an amazingly good race car but I was too obsessed with my supra to change it.

"He wants to race you" Pierre smield widely, he put out his hand and I rolled my eyes putting a stack of money. Of course everyone is gonna bet but to entry the race you have to pay.

"Who's the owner, I wanna meet them" I said leaning against my seat, he shrugged his shoulder and counted the money.

"Idk she's from Italy and she's here for some business or something. I only know car news" he chuckled getting out of the car, Niko leaned on my window and smiled.

"Be careful and drive safe" she patted my head and I nodded, I started the engine and went to the start line. A few minutes later, a black car stopped next to me. The guy smirked and nodded his head, I nodded back and closed the windows looking in front of me.

The race started and we were dashing through the streets, he was a few feet in front of me and I kept trying to pass but he'd move his car in front of me.

Once we reached the turns I watched him lower his speed but I didn't, I knew this road by heart and since he was a newbie he didn't know how to manage the turns. I swiftly passed him and took the lead.

On the next turn, I looked through the rearview mirror and watched his car bump into me. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Is he trying to make me lose control over the car? At first I thought it wasn't on purpose but he kept doing it.

He was damaging my car and I wasn't going to let that pass, I waited until we reached the straight line and we were side to side. I knew he was going to try to hit my car again, so I waited and watched his every move while still keeping an eye on the road.

I saw his car about to hit mine on the side and I hit the brakes hard, I watched his car miss me by a few inches and flip to the side of the road. I shifted the gear and sped to the finish line. He was trying to hurt me first, he was going to be embarrassed if he lost to a woman, he knew he couldn't win, maybe he had a great car and great potential but not the right driver.

When I reached the finish line, I saw Niko waiting for me with a worried look. I stopped the car and got out, everyone was waiting for the Nissan guy to arrive but he didn't. That's when they knew something has happened.

"Where's the other guy?" She asked looking down at me,

"He tried to purposely make me lose control over the car, karma hit him fast. His car flipped just as we reached the straight line" I said while looking around for Pierre, he was talking to a couple of men in suits when he pointed at me. The men started to walk towards me with a serious look.

"Where's the other driver?" They asked, I sighed and looked at Niko who was staring at them with her arms crossed.

"I don't know, probably dead. His car flipped at the end of the road" I pointed to where his car would be, they stared at each other for a second and back at me.

"If something bad happens to him, you'll be held accountable" one of them pointed his finger at me, I hate it when people point at me, so I grabbed his finger and twisted it making him scream in pain. His other friend tried to punch me but my baby sister was right there, and punched him right in the face. We watched as his body dropped like a sac of potatoes.

"I hate when they point at me" I mumbled, Niko nodded ruffling my hair and we got back in our cars. I had a feeling someone was watching me, or following me, but whenever I look at the mirrors I see no one. I guess I just need some sleep.

******************************
Here's another chapter! Have a good one lovely people!

Muah

-S