CHAPTER 25

Harvey

There was a table filled with a tower of wine glasses, I smiled and smashed it with my bat making everyone turn to look at me. The music stopped and Stacey was staring at me with horror. I smirked putting the bat on my shoulder.

"Hello Stacey" I said, she looked like she saw a ghost, unable to move from her place. She was surrounded by other women.

"Ladies and gentlemen! My name is V and this..." I grimaced staring at her up and down.

"...right here tried to kill me and my woman" I said, first I smashed a huge cake making the creme splash everywhere. Then went to the food table, they had a huge roasted lamb and I hit hard making it fly off the table.

"This, woman. No, this pest. Blew my house with my lady still inside. She put a fuckin bomb in my house!" I was getting closer to where she's standing I swung my bat towards her head and it hit the marble arch behind her stopping a few inches from her face.

"Many of you here, trusted this rat with your face, your hair, even your body. But I'm warning you..." I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her on the floor making her yelp.

"...at any moment she could plant a bomb in your pockets and you wouldn't have a single idea until your whole insides are splashed out" I said pointing my bat to her head, I'd love to smash her head with it right in front of everyone but I have a much better idea. I looked at my watch, and smiled it was time.

On queue, Tony and dozens of my men walked inside the house. Every exit in this mansion was being shut, windows, doors, everything. The guests were starting to chat confused on what was going on.

"Now, everyone get your phones out!" I yelled, Tony smirked sending me a wink. Everyone took out their phones, my men started searching all the guests taking away their phones.

"I won't be hurting anyone! I promise, except this bitch" I pointed at Stacey who looked like she just shat her pants. Good, because I just fucking started.

"For tonight's special show, I'm going to break every bone on her body until she confesses everything" I smiled, I looked around the room everyone looked scared as fuck. I noticed this guy hiding behind one of the walls with a phone in his hand. I sighed and walked towards him, I grabbed him by the collar and threw him to one of my men. I grabbed his phone and smashed it on the wall.

"Next time that I'll be your head" I threatened,

"Anyways! Shall we start!" I said loud and clear for everyone to hear. I called for two men to hold her down one from the arms and the other from the legs.

"First! The legs, because who gave you the right to cross paths with my woman!" I swung the bat on her legs making the crowd gasp, Stacey cried out in pain while shaking heavily.

"Second! The arms, since you decided to use them to plant the fucking bomb that hurt my woman" I smashed her right arm hard and then went to her left hitting it just as hard and smiled at how loud she was screaming.

"Third! The hands, who the fuck are you to put your hands on her?! Hmm, I'll fuckin make sure you won't be able to touch anything ever again" I hit her hands over and over again remembering the night Zora came crying to me, I can't even imagine all the times she hit her. When I felt satisfied I stopped while breathing heavily with a smirk plastered on my face.

My crowd was having a really bad time watching, some where passed out while others were throwing up. I looked at Stacey and she was barely moving.

"Oh no, don't die on me. I still need a confession" I pushed her face with my shoes to wake her up, she coughed and cried out in pain at all the broken bones in her body. I asked my men to move because she wasn't going to move.

"Speak!" I yelled, I kneeled down next to her and waited for her to say something. She started mumbling shit but nobody could hear her.

"Louder! I can't fuckin hear you?! C'mon I thought you were good at yelling?!" I said, she cried out a whimper while swallowing the spit stuck in her mouth.

"I- wanted....y-you dead!" She screamed while crying, I smiled nodding my head.

"I never...meant to...hurt her" she stuttered loudly for everyone to hear.

"Aww that's so unfortunate. You hurt her hmmm little Stacey? look what that caused you? You're just a filthy little shit on the bottom of my shoes" I spat on her than stood up with a satisfied smile,

"Thank you!" I bowed sarcastically to everyone and made my way to the door. Tony was smirking at me and I patted his shoulder.

"Clean everything..." I whispered leaving the house with my bat in my hand. I got in the car and went back to the house, as soon as I walked in her dog came to greet me.

"What's up big guy, your mommy will be back very soon" I patted his head and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was feeling much better, it was very late and I'm sure Zora was still asleep but I was still going to see her.

I put my hair up and wore a black hoodie grey basketball shorts with black sandals. I got in the car and made my way to the hospital, my parents were informed about the incident and they were coming tomorrow to check on me and Zora.

I walked through the hallways with my hands in my hoodie pockets until I reached Zora's room. I knocked and pushed the door open, she was watching something on the TV with a spaced out look. She probably wasn't even paying attention.

"Hey" I whispered, she turned her head to look at me. She smiled and gestured for me to come next to her. I went to her left side where she wasn't injured and sat on the bed.

"What did you do?" She asked laying her head on my shoulder, I intertwined our fingers together and kissed her forehead.

"Took care of everything" I whispered caressing her cheek, she sighed in relief and pushed her face closer to my neck.

"How did she die?" She asked again, I chuckled while playing with her fingers. She knew I was going to kill her.

"Smashed to death" she giggled and kissed my jawline. I was loving the little moments we had, I enjoyed her attention and everything she did.

"Nice" she replied with a soft yawn, I nodded and stayed next to her until I heard her little snorts. I smiled and kissed her head again. Since she was comfortable like this, I wasn't going to move, so I just closed my eyes and tried to find some rest as well.

**********************************
Who wants characters reveal? Niko, Jessy, Stacey....

Muah

-S