Chapter 7: He knows

(OMG HI YALL!! i cant believe ive gotten over 809 views in total! im really happy rn, i just wanna say if you have any ideas pls comment them im running out of ideas lol and also please vote, it really gives my stories recognition and gives me motivation to keep making these, also im working on a new fanfiction with someone else (secret hehe) not sure if i should post it tho aha. anyways heres the chapter!)

I wake up the next day hungover asf. I turn around to see Niko and instantly get butterflies. I go down to grab some water and check on the others in the house. I knew JiDion and George also stayed over. I go down and see George sitting at the table by himself. "Hey, why are you the only person up?" I ask him and his eyes lift from his screen to my eyes. "Y/n its 4 in the morning" He says and look down at his screen again. "Mkay" i say and walk over to the kitchen. "Hey uhm y/n i actually have something i wanna tell you" He says with a concerned voice. I walk over to him and grab a chair on the other side of the table and sit down.

"Whats up?" I say. "So uhm i may have heard you and Niko talk" He says and i instantly knew what "talk" he meant. "Oh" i say in complete shock. Maybe we talked to loud or something. "But uhm dont worry i wont tell anyone. Just promise me you wont break his heart okay?" I knew he cared alot about Niko since they were bestfriends. "Dont worry i wont, i really care about him too." I say and walk off. I walk into his room and see that hes awake, sitting by the bed. I sit next to him and look at the ground. "George overheard us talk yesterday." I say and he looks at me. "Its fine, he wont snitch." He says. "I know" I say and rest my head on his shoulder. "Y/n do you wanna go on a trip to new york with me today? I have to go film a video." He said so casually it was almost frightening. "Sure."

(That was all, i know it was short but ill make another chapter tommorrow or something, anyways byee)