Chapter 5: forever

Thank you all so much for a 100 views it means so much to me!<3 If you like these chapters please come with suggestions since im running out of content lol. Also please click "Vote" if you liked the chapter.

(The chapter begins here)

That same night i drove home thinking of the kiss all the way home. When i arrive at my apartment i hear snowball calling out for me. She must be hungry, so i put some food in her bowl. I make myself some quick noodles and sit down on my couch. I was watching Sidemen until suddenly my phone starts to blow up. Notifications from all sorts of medias. I finally get enough and look at the notifications. I go onto twitter and realise Aj took a picture of me and Niko hugging, with the caption: "Lovebirds." I was fuming. Everyone saw us as enemies, so a picture of us hugging would be bizarre. I immediately call up Aj. He picks up and i go crazy. "AJ YOU PIECE OF SHIT." I yell into the phone. "Y/n relax, it's not that big of a deal." he says trying to calm me down. "FUCK YOU!" I say and hang up. I quickly run out of my apartment and hop in my car. Im driving way faster than the limit. "That little rat." i whisper to myself as i'm walking into the beta squads front yard. I knock on the door and Niko opens the door. "Hey y/n" He says but i just walk past him up to aj's room with a raging face. "AJ YOU LITTLE RAT" I yell so the whole house knows i'm there. I open the door to his room. Not noticing the whole squad was behind my in the door frame as i enter his room. I see hes sitting down at his desk with twitter open. HE then looks up at me and rises from his seat. "Look y/n i'm so sorry." He says with a scared face. I quickly approach him and slap him as hard as i could on the face. He quickly puts a hand on his cheek in pain and groan in pain. I turn around and notice they all were there. I assume they didn't see the tweet

"Y/n what the fuck?!" Sharky shouts. "You dumbasses clearly haven't seen the tweet." I say and they're face turn confused. They all pull out they're phones and go on twitter. "Oh shit" Chunkz whisper as he sees it. "Fuck this, im leaving." I say and storm out of there.

The next day im sitting at my desk ready to record a video. "Hi guys! Today im gonna do abit of a different video. Since a lot of you have seen that picture of me and Niko, i wanted to talk about it here on my channel. So here's the whole story of it. Me and Niko have hated each other for awhile as a lot of you know. And a week ago i was invited to a party. So as we always did we got into a fight, kind of. That i wont be going into detail of. The next day i go to they're house and i decide to hug him, since i saw that he was really upset about it the other day. Over the course of 3 days me and Niko became friends. I did not realise Aj took a picture of me and Niko hugging. He then tweeted it, and no one in the beta squad decided to adress or do anything about it. So i might go offline for a few days or so." I finished recording and suddenly i hear my phone calling- It was Sharky. The only one in the beta squad i wasn't mad at. "Hey." I say. "I'm really sorry for that stupid tweet, im trying to get him to delete it." He says with a disappointed and tired voice. "Its okay...I guess. But i really miss Niko."  I say trying not to cry. "Should i come over?" He said looking concerned. "I could really use that." I say and he hung up.

SHARKY'S POV:

I was putting on my shoes getting ready to head out when i see Niko blocking the door. "Where are you going?" He said suspiciously of me. "I'm going to y/n's." I say while tying my left shoe. Suddenly an idea popped into my mind. Y/n said she really missed Niko. So why not send Niko instead. "Listen Niko, do you wanna go to y/n's? She misses you really much and would really help." I say begging him. "I was missing her as well." He says looking to the ground.

Y/N'S POV:

I suddenly hear knocking on my door to my apartment. I open the door and see Niko. "Niko?.." i say. He doesn't respond but just hugs me. He decides to sleep over since he could see the pain i suffered from all the hate i was receiving. As we were laying on my bed under the covers, i feel his arms guiding their way around my hips. It felt so unreal, i forgot all about the whole twitter thing. My head was laying on his chest, i then look up to him staring at me. I slowly pull myself up to him, pulling in for a kiss. I put my lips against his and i instantly feel the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. He slowly pulls away and i giggle. "Didn't know enemies ended up like this." He said and giggled with me. I fall asleep in his arms feeling safer than ever. I wanna stay like this.