Chapter 10: The plane

(Finally i made a chapter 10 im so sorry for taking a lot of time i've been behind with school work and stuff so yeah<3)

The next day i wake up feeling lightheaded and tired. I look over to my right to see nikolas right besides me. I'm so thankful for him. He's still sleeping, even tho we should be packing for our flight home. All of a sudden Chunkz barges into our room and begin ranting about how we should be packing "Chill out, jeez" I say and lift myself from the edge of the bed

I was finished packing and decided to wake niko up. At first he didnt wanna get up, but then he saw the time on his phone and suddenly went flying everywhere. He was packing his things, rushing meanwhile i was just watching some Youtube. I was scrolling across youtube until i saw an odd title to a video "Niko Omilana and His girlfriend!" I quickly clicked on it in disbelief. It was a commentary video on how i was this "Mystery" girl  that might be his girlfriend. Oh for fucks sake i hate the internet. I don't wanna be with him if i'm this kind of "Mystery" girl. Should i break up with him? Oh my god what am i thinking about, i love him, but the internet is so cruel. I just shook it off and took my shoes on.

We headed out the door, and I still felt tired. We were waiting in the lounge when Chunkz suddenly came back with snacks from the rusty vending machine with a big smile on his face. "Y'all they had twizzlers!" Chunkz says and i grin. "Not so often i see twizzlers in an airport" I say sarcastically and lay my head on niko's.

"Gate 13 is now departing" We hear a robotic-like voice say over the speaker. We quickly head over to gate 13 to get onto the plane.  We find our seats and settle down I take out my airpods and listen to some music.

I suddenly feel the need to go to the toilet, but when i get up on my feet i hear someone behind me. "Y/n??" I look behind me to see someone i cant recognize."Uh hi?" I say confused. "I'm such a big fan of you!" The teenage girl says. "Aw thanks." I say immediately making it awkward. "Can i get a selfie?" She asks. I'm not a big fan of taking selfies with fans, but it would be mean to say no. "Yeah sure" I say and we take the photo. I get back to my seat and begin to chat with Niko and Chunkz. 

Suddenly i was feeling tired and decided to lay my head on Niko's shoulder. Before i knew it, i was asleep.

NIKO'S POV:

Fuck i love her but i'm scared someone might steal her from me. I adore her so much it's unbelievable. Everything about her is perfect. But i know it won't be long until people start finding out about "us". 

Suddenly i hear a beep on my phone. It's from jj.

Ksi: So i heard you like y/n?

Niko: What happened to "hi, how are you"

Ksi: Nahh, but is she single?

Niko: Wait why? Read 15:41

(Yeah uh that was all, i know it's short but i'm gonna make a long chapter with a lot of drama soon also please vote up because that helps a lot and shows that people are actually interested in these kind of books, anyways have a great day<3)