Chapter 1: interview

So there i am, sitting in my office on an interview call with Sharky, one of my enemies friends answering questions. He's in a group called "Beta squad" and i absolutely despise them, except for Sharky, our friendship goes all the way back to elementary school. The rest of the group doesn't really like me, they've always thought I'd steal sharky from them even though I'd never fancy sharky. "Hi y/n! How's it going?"  He asks with a smile on his face. We often hang out, but we keep it on the low since the group wouldn't be too happy about it. Again, nothing romantic. "I'm fine! How about you?" I ask. "Im great, so are you ready to start filming and answering the questions I have for you today?" He replies. "Yea lets do it!" I then reply, we then do our intro and start answering some questions. "Okay, i have a bit of a special one here: Would you ever date someone from the beta squad group" He says and laughs so hard he almost fell off the chair. He finally stopped laughing after what felt like an eternity. He then went quiet to hear my answer. "Depends who." I said with a straight face knowing the beta squad fans and my comment were gonna be extremely confused but honestly that was my goal. "That's a lie" Sharky said and laughed again. "No kidding" i said and giggled with him as well. We then ended the video and sat and talked until suddenly sharky went all serious. "Soo i was meaning to ask this to you from someone. I was sent to ask if you wanted to come to a party coming up soon. The sidemen and the beta squad will be there."  He asked. I was in shock "Me? I have so many questions, first of all who wanted you to ask for them?" I asked and his face went all blank. "Im sorry y/n your one of my bestest of friends, but i'm not allowed to say who." I was in shock. Why wouldn't he tell me? "You know what? fine ill come, but ill probably stay in a corner talking to Simon anyway." I say with a frustrating voice. "Thanks, see you later y/n." He said and left the call. My brain suddenly started going off and brainstorming who couldve invited me secretly without wanting to tell me in person. Who could have been that shy? Simon? No he'd tell me. JJ? Nah. After going almost through everyone and if they would ask me or not.

Suddenly, my mind lands on Niko. Niko? Could he? No... no i dont think so.
A few days later i get a text from Niko.
~~~~~~~
y/n you jokeman! You would date someone from the beta squad? Your really trying to hit on sharky?😂😂

no, not on sharky.

wait what?
read 14:57