Part 1

Y/N pov

My grimoire wasn't like anyone around me, I had a five leaf grimoire. It was the beginning to my greatest achievements and the end of my parents sad sad lives. 

I lived in a small hut with holes in the roof and no actual floor, while we was poor it didn't stop me training everyday out in the woods. I was walking home from one of my training days and saw a load of bandits outside my house talking to my parents like they was friends.

'what's going on here?' I thought hiding behind a wall to my house listening in on the convocation "yeah she doesn't talk at all so you wont have to worry about noise" my mother said grinning ear to ear eyeing up the lump of gold in their hands. 

"yeah and since she has a five leaf grimoire she must be worth something right? cleaning? sexual acts? anything" I was only 15 and my dad is already trying to whore me out to strangers because of our money situation. 

'how low of them' I thought just staring blankly realising the situation at hand 'I'm being sold' I put a hand to my mouth and muffled a laugh and holding tears back 'I'm being sold!' I rubbed the tears away and walked out from my hiding spot keeping my neutral expression as always.

"ah Y/N you're here just in time to greet our guests" I nodded to who I should call mother and then looked to the bandits 'they reek' I couldn't think much less of myself from the lack of running water there wasn't many showers in my household at all.

"aren't you a pretty one" One of the men said liking his lips making me cringe on the inside but my domineer never faltered. "wow she really doesn't talk?" I nodded and went to walk into my house to get my things but was stopped.

"we'll take her" 

'what?'

That was a few months ago and now I am getting the men food because they want me to be useful 'well at least I get to eat as well' I sighed and looked for a good tree to climb 'seems sturdy' I began climbing to a good hight and threw a rock I had in my pocket at a wild magic boar.

It growled and came charging to the tree hitting it and snapping the trunk 'shit' I fell and was about to land on my back before I span in the air and stabbed it in the back of the neck killing it 'well that's one'

I decided getting more than one would save a beating from them and carried back six boars on my shoulders sweating from the weight 'I hate it here' I sighed collapsing on the ground in front of the people who brought me with the boars landing on top of me.

They just laughed and didn't help me 'I really hate it here' I gritted my teeth an pushed them off of me and began skinning them "oi brat!" I looked to the leader and nodded "hurry up will ya my stomach is killing me!" 

'why can't they cook it them self!'

I took a deep breath and started a fire with some sticks and watched the flame begin the dace around ready to cook our dinner. I caught loads, enough for a week but they wanted it all now so while they ate I cooked and took bits that they wouldn't eat because its ^not good^ or ^looks ugly^ for myself by that I mean its guts.

I'm not complaining though it taste good enough to me "oi brat!" I was called again, I nodded and looked to the leader again as he burped getting the attention of the others "why have you never showed us your magic?" 

I gripped my grimoire and looked to the ground "oi look at me! do ya wanna be hit?!" I shook my head and faced him staring into his eyes Dead eyes with a spark of hope VS angry ones filled with hatred "well!?"

I sighed and broke a stick and began to write in the mud "I don't like it" It was a lie, I loved my magic, I loved the crimson colour of it and the destruction it left behind. I was strong and my grimoire was full of spells from healing to killing and from flying to weapons I basically had it all.