Part 4

Y/N pov

Me and a few others from my squad was asked to attend a banquet being held for the other Magic nights who have done something extraordinary recently. It was way too fancy for my squad to be there and yet here I am.

Sat on own on a table next to my squad member who was here: Asta and Noelle who was talking to Klaus and Mimosa 'I really want to get out of here' I sighed watching Asta eat as much food as he could and felt my own stomach grumble. 

"you should eat something" I looked to the source of the voice and saw the captain of the Crimson lions, Fuegoleon Vermilion. His stare pierced my body and all I could do was nod my head at him "want me to go over there with you.. it's crowed by royals" I nodded and let him take my hand and lead me through all of the stare.

"here's a plate I'll come join you" I nodded and began putting meats I have never seen before on my plate as well as fruits and veg that you could get in the capital. 'this all looks so good' I felt my mouth watering and went to join the man and held no to his robe as he picked his food.

'I want to eat this now' I looked to Asta and saw he was having fun talking the Noelle who was yelling at him. It was a big contrast the the quietness of the royals here and it made my stomach churn from how stuck up they was.

"common lets go back" I nodded and walked behind the red head and sat back down and my table with him next to me "so Y/N now that we have food can I ask some questions" I nodded "and can I get a verbal answer?" I looked to my food in my hands and nodded slowly as I went to take a bite.

"so at the exam you used a dice to decide your squad, how come?" I looked at him enjoying food 'is he wanting a normal convocation?' I thought licking my lips. "I didn't care what squad I was with I just wanted to get in and didn't want to pick one myself and get bashed by other captains so I left fait to decide" 

He hummed and I saw his cheeks go pink "you have a cute voice" I chuckled and began trying some fruit that was a bright colour compared to the grey ones in the sticks "okay next question, what magic do you use? I have never seen one like it" 

I put my fork on my plate "I use blo-" A loud noise took my attention from the convocation as I saw Asta being held by his shirt. I got up and stormed over there watching the captain from the Purple orca spout nonsense and spit food on the boys face as he spoke finally letting my mana out into the air and choking those in my way from the thickness of it.

I grabbed his arm hard hearing a slight crunch he began crying holding his arm close to himself "SEE! damn vermin peasants think they can do as they please just because they was lucky and got into a squad with their shitty magic" 

I snapped and slapped him round the face hearing gasps from everyone in the room from my action "AND YOU DON'T EVEN TALK SO STOP GETTING IN MY WAY!" I lunged on him and held  him down by the throat "the only person in here who is vermin is you!" I shouted my voice laced with the demon in me and spat in his face as I was going to punch him but was dragged off by Asta and the Klaus I calmed down and hid my mana.

One of the sisters in the Silver Eagles scoffed and covered her mouth from laughing "no the real vermin is that girl there Noelle, She can't even control her magic" her and her siblings began laughing out loud while Noelle looked like she was going to cry 'are they trying to piss me off!' I glared at her and saw Asta jumped on a table.

"how dare you treat your family like that! Noelle is one of the kindest people I know!" I got out the grip of Klaus an thanked him and nodded to thank him for helping me, I got a concerned look from Fuegoleon and smiled reassuring him I was fine.

Nozel Silver walked up to the table that Asta was on and opened his grimoire "and what are you going to do brat?" he sent a water magic spell at the boy who stopped it with his magic and I was stuck watching trying hard not to snap again.