Part 14

Julius pov

The day started off with a bang as I was woken up to my assistant screaming in my face to finish the letters people sent to have building fixed from out most recent attack. 'This is a pain' I sighed while reading though them.

Around mid day I was given lunch "thankyou" I said the the person who gave me it getting a small smile in return I began to eat 'this has to go' I thought lifting up seeing a letter fall from under the tray.

'whats this?' 

I picked it up and teared the top 'I've never been send a red letter before' I thought looking at the red wax stamp and red paper.

Dear Dad,

I'm coming home. 

love, your daughter.

I had tears streaming down my face 'she's alive!' it had been days since the last letter and I was getting worried but now everything is falling into place. 'Right a meeting' I grinned wiping my tears and running out my office getting shouted at by my assistant.

"ah Marx! Please gather all of the Captains in the hall tell them be here by 5 please! I'll raise your pay!" I yelled as I ran round the corner and to the kitchen "hello Wizard king!" I nodded grinning with a sparkle in my eye.

"please cook up a banquet, the best food you can prepare!" getting a nod I ran back to my office seeing Marx there talking through his magic "MARX! one more thing... Tell all of the Black bulls and Leopold to come along as well" He nodded his head smiling as I began doing my work faster than normal.

'My daughter is coming home!'

Yami pov 

I was taking a crap trying to get away from the depression that was filling the base from the loss of a member when a bright white light shone in front of me showing mushroom head.

"what?!" I glared crunching my newspaper in my hands "The wizard king is holding a meeting at five for all the captains and has asked for your whole squad to go" I nodded and watched him disappear as I finished up my business.

'so many meetings for the same bull shit! I just want her back and Charlotte out of my base!' I thought slamming the door behind me and walking downstairs seeing the woman sat in my spot again making doe eyes at me.

'fucking creepy'

I sighed and lit a cigarette getting everyone's attention "you guys have to come to a meeting with me at five that's all" there was a depressing hum of yesses round the room followed by sighs.

'I swear if they don't get their act together soon I'll beat them to a pulp!'

Y/N pov

I sent the letter a few hours before I was leaving and got everything I needed including a magic stone I found in the kitchen hidden in a wall 'who knows maybe dad will need it' I smiled at the thought of Julius when he sees me. 

I jumped from my bedroom window and ran to the cave Luna was hiding in and whistled for her to come out, her red eyes lit up the darkness and she growled as she yawned rubbing her head on my leg.

"common girl lets go" I whispered getting my grimoire out.

Blood magic: Wings of death

I spread them far and wide hitting some trees as we walked to the clearest pathway to the clover kingdom "you ready?" I got a huff and took off keeping close to the floor so I could go faster and keep Luna at my side the whole time.

'ah the wind feels great' I thought smiling going through the neutral zone. As soon as I hit the clover kingdom I was hit with joy from the smell in the air 'so fresh' I grinned as I flew up the skull in Hage going over the old king and diving back to the ground to go side by side with Luna.

I was out the village in a second leaving no time to stop and talk to Farther and Sister Lily 'I can see the capital!' I laughed at my own enthusiasm.

Catching my breath I patted Luna on the head while she was calm and composed 'why am I nervous?' I thought wiping the sweat on my trouser leg seeing I was in a black sports bran and Black and red Cargo trousers 'It will be fine. Right?' I chuckled and opened the doors to the main hall seeing no one.

'I said I was coming back' I thought keeping my wings out but closing my grimoire 'I wonder if I could get something to eat' I hummed wondering the empty halls confused but happy to be back.

I got to the kitchen and heard people talking about not having enough food so I left and wondered to the wizard kings office 'he isn't in?' I looked to Luna who huffed and walked ahead leading me somewhere "are they in there?" I whispered getting a nod.

'okay... I can do this' 

I pressed my hand on the huge door in front of me and made my face go blank resting my eyes and hiding all forms of mana keeping my wings out I sighed pushing it open hearing the click and people stop their convocations looking at me.

I gave a small smile and waved my hand at all the people inside with closed eyes not realising I was about to be tackled to the ground by my squad.

"WHERE WAS YOU?!" Magna yelled crying his eyes out "I WANT TO FIGHT!" Luck blubbered wiping his snot on his sleeve as Charmy shoved food in my mouth "LA!!!!" I smiled eating the food and hugging all of them.

"y-you alive" I nodded to Asta and patted a crying Noelle on the head and Finally the man I met the day before I left and years before, Zora helped me up to my feet and hugged me tight "why do you always leave me?" I patted his head and someone cleared their throat.

We all looked and saw Julius standing smiling holding his arms out 'oh why not?!' I grinned and jumped into his arms smiling and felt something touch my leg purring. "oh yeah Dad look" I whispered letting go and petting Luna on the head ignoring the stares.

"ah this is Luna!" I nodded and he waisted no time at all getting friendly with the tiger. I stood up and faced everyone bowing "I said I would live" 

Now that I looked around I saw all of the captains smiling other than Charlotte who was clinging to Yami's arm 'why?' I didn't want to dwell on it so I turned to face the others wiping the tears "I guess this is the meal I owe you" I laughed at the memory from Fuegoleon seeing him blush I hugged him and all the others who I had fond memories with.

Lat was Rill then Yami but he can wait, I ran to Rill and tackled him to the floor "I missed you Rill sorry about ^Killing you^!" He giggled and hugged me tight "I missed you to Y/N and don't sweat it" 

I hummed and began to dig into the food that was prepared moaning a the taste "that stupid kingdom doesn't have good food!" I shouted eating as much meat as my mouth could carry.

"it's good to be home!"