Part 6

Asta pov

I was sat outside the base on the grass just before the woods staring at my grimoire 'I don't have any magic but I have a grimoire. I don't have any magic yet I'm a magic night. I don't have any magic yet I am going to be the Wizard king' 

I stared blankly at the cover of it smiling even though its dirty It will always be my treasure. I sighed and got up putting my book away at my side and beginning my work out. I ran to the end of the woods and back a total of six miles as well then moved onto one handed push ups.

"500...501...502...503 AHHHHH!" I screamed pushing myself more and more until I reached the one thousand mark 'I will get stronger and me the wizard king!' I downed a juice made from leafs ad kept going till noon.

When I finally entered the base Y/N and Yami was there but she was on his back sleeping and he was smoking keeping people away from her so she could rest 'I couldn't help her' Every time I looked at her I remember the pained look she had as she was bleeding out on the hospital bed.

'I have to get stronger!' 

Something tugged on my trouser leg and I looked down to see Charmy holding a cake "for you La?" I smiled and took it taking a bite and savouring the flavour. 'she really does have great magic' it was good and fluffy there was nothing wrong with the cake at all not a floor in the world.

Yami pov

She was sleeping on me and I was carful as I walked to my room and placed her on the bed being carful of the wound that was still healing on her leg 'how could I let this happen to one of my squad members' I cursed myself and laid in the bed next to her holding her hand close to me.

'I wont let it happen again' 

It had been a few minutes and I was nervous and sweating but I didn't know why. I pulled the covers off of her and watched, she was shivering and looking for warmth. When she felt my hand she began moving into me and snuggling into my chest.

 'that's better'

I smiled and wrapped the blanket over both of us and tangled our legs together holding her close 'she smell nice' The was nothing that was bad about the girl at all, she ticked all of my boxes I only hoped I ticked hers.

As the hours past I felt her shuffle and look up to see me staring at her "good morning Yami" I blushed and thought she would push away put she pushed herself into me more "good morning Y/N" I held back a stutter and watcher her smile.

"you're warm" I smiled "and you're cold" 

After she was fully awake she pushed me away claiming to be too hot and went to get food while I was sat on my bed thinking things over. My door slammed open and she came in with toast and grinning ear to ear.

"what's got you so happy?" I lit a cigarette and took a slice of toast watching her take a bite "Finral wants me and you to go to a mixer with him because no one else will" I nodded and sighed "stupid Finral"

I only agreed to go so I could keep an eye on her so she wasn't hit on but it would also be good to see what she would be wearing 'I should dress up as well huh?' I looked through my wardrobe and saw the only suit I owned 'do people wear suits on mixers?' I opted for black jeans and a black shirt wrapping my robe over the top and left my hair as it was.

'its getting pretty long'  I ran my fingers through it as it was reaching my shoulders 'I'll get it cut soon' When I was ready I walked to he living room where Finral was gawking at Y/N who was in a cute black dress with her hair down and Black bulls robe over her shoulders to keep her warm.